No announcement yet.

Snow white and the huntsman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess I'm the only one that wants to fuck the shit out of Kristen Stewart.
    2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
      I guess I'm the only one that wants to fuck the shit out of Kristen Stewart.
      Wanna tag team it at the same time?

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        It was okay. The cinematography was the best I've seen since Avatar. Should be up for an Oscar for it next year, it was incredible. If you like these types of movies you'll probably enjoy it.
        I'd say Prometheus's cinematography was better than Snow Whites.
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

this movie was weak in every aspect. i agree with dingle nuts, the cinematography was way better in Prometheus.
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
            I'd say Prometheus's cinematography was better than Snow Whites.

Haven't seen it yet. It's in my Netflix que. And by "Up for" I didn't necessarily mean it should win, but it would be crazy not to have a nomination.

Comment

Picked it up on RedBox & fell asleep half way through.
              Hellcat Charger

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                Haven't seen it yet. It's in my Netflix que. And by "Up for" I didn't necessarily mean it should win, but it would be crazy not to have a nomination.
                It's a great movie. It's one of the movies where the 3D was done right. Didn't throw shit at you, just made it look even better than it already looks.
                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I enjoyed the hell out of it. Whatever
                  DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Mockingbird Lane

oopps.
                    Last edited by TexasT; 10-28-2012, 06:56 PM. Reason: wrong Place
                    Rich

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
                      Wanna tag team it at the same time?
                      Just don't touch me and don't look into my eyes as I release hell

Comment

Just watched it... Yes it was predictable, but that doesn't mean it's not enjoyable. Not sure I would watch again, but it was worth seeing once.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                          If you just guessed what happened after that, you'd be right. Completely predictable.

I kept waiting for a dragon or something, but no luck.

For the record, dragons can save just about any movie. Even Clerks. If a dragon came down and ate everyone except for Jay and Silent Bob, who got the dragon stoned and made it a pet, then that movie would be tolerable.
                          My girlfriend sucked 37 dicks!

Comment

Working...
                          X