Iron Man 3 (2013)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iron Man 3 (2013)

Iron Man 3 is scheduled to be released on May 3, 2013.

Shane Black is set to direct a screenplay by himself and Drew Pearce, which will bebasedon the"Extremis" story arc by Warren Ellis.

So Iron Man 3 has been structured specifically to sort of be the antidote to The Avengers. I’m not going to give away anything yet, but circumstances in the story separate Tony from having access to anything. We want to take Tony back to, metaphorically speaking, the cave from Iron Man 1, the first half of Iron Man 1, when he’s cut off from the world and needs just focus on his intellects to get himself out of his situation. So he’s not calling Thor, he’s not calling Captain America, he can’t press a special button to have the helicarrier come rescue him. I think that’ll be a nice complement to the team up of Avengers.

Robert Downey, Jr. as Tony Stark/Iron Man.

Gwyneth Paltrow as Virginia "Pepper" Potts Stark's girlfriend/long time associate-personal assistant.

Don Cheadle as USAF Lt. Col. James "Rhodey" Rhodes A friend of Stark's,the liaison between Stark Industries and the U.S. Air Force in the department of acquisitions and the owner of the War Machine armor.

Guy Pearce as Aldrich Killian.

Ben Kingsley/unknown.

Jessica Chastain/unknown.

Andy Lau as an old friend of Tony's from China

This has Mandarin written all over it being based in China.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

ironman > *
    www.hppmotorsports.com
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Should be interesting

Comment

Going to do the same with this that I'm going to do with Thor!

Comment

I'm so far behind. I've made to Iron Man 2 and nothing after. No Thor, no Captain America, no Avengers. Crap.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            Going to do the same with this that I'm going to do with Thor!
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
              I'm so far behind. I've made to Iron Man 2 and nothing after. No Thor, no Captain America, no Avengers. Crap.

I liked Thor a lot more than I expected to. Captain America was okay.

Comment

Interesting story line arc, i liked Extremis (and that was also used to reboot his character).
                Soo more hmmm's all around.

For those who want to pick up the story, it'll take about an hr and a half. Extremis is on Netflix.

Comment

Originally posted by momo View Post
                  ironman > *
                  And it has to do almost solely on the acting ability of Robert Downey Jr.

He makes the movie, period.

Comment

I like the extremis story line in comics, however, I'm hoping it's a loose interpretation Black follows for the movie. I don't like the idea of the Marvel MovieVerse Iron Man having nanotechnology based control armor stored away in his bone marrow. I did read the new suit in IM3 is supposedly designed to look sleeker and more flexible. Sounds interesting...
                    Last edited by Got5onIt; 05-09-2012, 11:26 PM.
                    Hellcat Charger

Comment

Originally posted by Got5onIt View Post
                      I like the extremis story line in comics, however, I'm hoping it's a loose interpretation Black follows for the movie. I don't like the idea of the Marvel MovieVerse Iron Man having nanotechnology based control armor stored away in his bone marrow. I did read the new suit in IM3 is supposedly designed to look sleeker and more flexible. Sounds interesting...
                      I wonder if they'll tie in Banner in IM3 since at the end of the avengers they both drive away. And we already know the equipment Banner uses in Hulk (the second movie with ed norton) is from Stark industries.

Comment

Working...
                      X