No announcement yet.

Chernobyl Diaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for pointing that out, btw. I'm planning that aforementioned trip and that slightly changed the Visa requirements. LOL, good to know!

Comment

Russia or Ukraine? Got some bad bitches over there.
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
        Russia or Ukraine? Got some bad bitches over there.

Turns out, both! lol! Almost out of the planning stages where I can start booking. You don't need a Visa to go to Ukraine, but you need one for Russia. So I would've had one any way, but if the requirements were different and I got over there I could've been in deep shit!

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          I will make it to Pripyat one day and do a tour. It's one of the reasons I got my passport last year, even thought it will probably be awhile before I make it with everything else I've got going right now. Ever since I saw those pictures that chick on the motorcycle took I can't get that place out of my head.

What pictures are you referring to? Link? Did you watch the Vice Guide Chernobyl trip? It was short, but peaked my interest.
          The hand that feeds, bleeds.

Comment

Originally posted by zora04 View Post
            What pictures are you referring to? Link? Did you watch the Vice Guide Chernobyl trip? It was short, but peaked my interest.

Haven't seen it.

Navigating this site isn't the greatest, but here it is:

Comment

Oh God. Don't bother and I like cheesy movies

Sent from my ...... wait no one cares.
              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Just watched this on on demand. Nothing I would watch again; but then there aren't many horror movies I care for. This was typical good idea with poor execution. No big loss but I would not recommend.
                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Watched it a few days ago. Pretty shitty.
                  "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by zora04 View Post
                    piqued
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

it wasn't great, it wasn't terrible. it was pretty pointless though.
                      I deleted it.

Comment

Working...
                      X