Lilyhammer.....badass new show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lilyhammer.....badass new show

Saw it for the first tinme today and it is apparently a Netflix series. Has Stevie Van Zandt as a mafia man in witness protection hiding in Norway. Badass so far.
    May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
    Semper Fi

Seriously, look into this.
    Semper Fi

Comment

I didn't make it though the first eposide..
      WRX

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
        I didn't make it though the first eposide..
        It starts off slow and the subtitles can be annoying, but it is getting good, quick.
        Semper Fi

Comment

I wouldn't call it badass, but it had its moments.
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
            I wouldn't call it badass, but it had its moments.
            Im just lmao at how awkward he is in some situations. and I fucking died laughing when they pushed that guy on skis down the ski jump.
            Semper Fi

Comment

"Gay Elvis?"
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                "Gay Elvis?"
                What's next, straight Liberace?
                Semper Fi

Comment

I watched the first episode last night and it was pretty good. WBAP was talking about Nancy Kerrigan yesterday since it's been 20 years and since it was in Lilyhammer they mentioned the show.

It's pretty cool seeing how a brash American gangster interacts with nanny state liberals.

Comment

I've watched the first two seasons. I wouldn't call it great, but it kept me interested enough to run through all the shows on Netflix.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I'm about 5 episodes through. ill continue until im up to date.

Comment

I finished the series a few months ago. I enjoyed it. They are making a new season. Most expensive production in Norwegian history, believe it or not.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          I finished the series a few months ago. I enjoyed it. They are making a new season. Most expensive production in Norwegian history, believe it or not.
                          Have you seen many Norwegian films? It's pretty believable.
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                            Have you seen many Norwegian films? It's pretty believable.
                            lol I kind of figured.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Once you get a couple of episodes in it turns into a pretty good show.

Comment

Working...
                              X