• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take Shelter

This looks VERY interesting.

looks strange

Comment

Looks like some M. Night Shamalamadingdong shit.
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Michael Shannon is the rats pajamas.

Comment

It looks really good, I have it at the house, just haven't gotten around to watching it yet

Comment

I was very disappointed.
            sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
            17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
            13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
            86 SVO - Sold
            '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
            01 TJ - new toy - Sold
            65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

So, guy sees a storm coming and starts preparing? What is the ending?
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

I saw that on the plane, coming back from Dubai. It licked. Pass on it and thank me later.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                  I saw that on the plane, coming back from Dubai. It licked. Pass on it and thank me later.
                  I've been reading the reviews. I'm going to pass on this one and thank you now
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

the ending sucked ass! such build up with no pay out

Comment

I saw it a couple of months ago. Pretty boring IMO and the ending was kinda weird.

Comment

Finally got around to watching this. I thought it was very well done, aside from the very ending, which felt like a cop out. I can see people having the wrong expectations about this movie and being disappointed from the trailer. That's the wrong perspective to tackle this movie from. It is a story about a man having a developing mental illness and how it effects him and his family and life.

Molly Shannon's performance, and the intricacies in which everyone confusingly responds to his increasingly deteriorating condition felt very realistic. What it ultimately was about is the way people can be going through something major that is turning their world upside down, and how their closest friends and family don't even realize the turmoil they are experiencing while the person is doing everything they can to keep themselves together. From that perspective, it was utterly brilliant and unparalleled. If you go into every movie expecting Michael Bay explosions, this isn't going to be the film for you. If you want something thought provoking, this is it.

Comment

Working...
                        X