Good zombie flick - The Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good zombie flick - The Dead

Pretty good flick. Found it on a torrent site and downloaded it based on the title and the IMDB review and glad I did. The movie made very good use of what they had. The story was kept simple and wasn't bristling with special effects so it wasn't overly gory. It paints a very bleak picture of a world gone zombie and to add a different element to your typical zombie flick, it takes place in Africa (an over populated African countryside can be every bit as dangerous as a big city gone zombie). Came out on Netflix DVD today.

Love zombie movies, I'll have to check this out.

Comment

I lost interest halfway through. I was very disappointed with this movie. I just couldn't get into it.
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

My bad. Sorry you didn't enjoy it. Gotta admit, I was at work and a little bored when I saw it. I'll have to watch it again.

Comment

I didnt go into it with high expectations. I liked how it started off but towards the middle of the movie it just dragged too much. I didnt turn it off because i wanted to see if it would pick up and progress the storyline. Towards the end i wasnt too sure what to think. The makeup on the zombie actors irked me a little bit, granted it was a low budget film they couldve done a better job with that. It felt like this was a movie that couldve been made for Sci-Fy.
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Poor acting, and couldn't get over how the z's were slow as all hell, but magically come out of nowhere, in open terrain, within seconds of the guys stopping..
            Last edited by sc281; 02-20-2012, 07:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X