The River

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The River

Forgot this was premiering tonight on ABC. Just started watching it. Not sure what to think of it but so far I don't think it will last long.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

I liked it. I'm a fan of the Paranormal Activity movies. It's not because they are good, it's because of the good cheap thrills. Like when the doll moved it's head to watch the camera man, and the other one closing it's eyes. Just cheap "goosebump" moments.

I'll keep watching it...

Comment

Ratings were mediocre, I bet it doesn't last. What was with the zombie looking scenes where a mob is trying to get in a door?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I just came across this last night, myself. Thought about giving it a chance since friends said it was pretty tense. But it's that handheld, shaky, camera work that comes off as "Blair Witch'ish" to me. We'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
          Ratings were mediocre, I bet it doesn't last.
          All 8 episodes are already filmed, and that will probably be all we see of the show

Comment

I liked it. It was a nice break from the usual.
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

We just attempted watching it, but didn't make 10 minutes into it. That shaky camera shit sucks.

We like to be able to pay attention to everything in a show.

We also don't care for the headache that comes from the constant eye movement due to the lack of camera focus.

Comment

Working...
              X