Southland on TNT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
    Looks like Ben set the burglary up to get the tape back and shit went wrong. Now he's in the shit.
    Yeah, be interesting to see how that works out.

Originally posted by hunt4m3x View Post
    Shaq part was fucking funny as fuck.
    Hell yeah

Comment

Looks like Ben set the burglary up to get the tape back and shit went wrong. Now he's in the shit.
      That's some shit! It'll be interesting to see what happens with that.

Comment

Anybody catch last nights episode?

Comment

Yup, shit got crazy quick!

Comment

Holy shitty situation! What happened to Lucy Lu as Cooper's partner? I only caught the episode where she was served divorce papers.

Comment

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
              Holy shitty situation! What happened to Lucy Lu as Cooper's partner? I only caught the episode where she was served divorce papers.
              She got promoted to Sgt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                Yup, shit got crazy quick!
                Ya didn't see that one coming. That was pretty crazy and goes to show to never let your guard down especially in that situation. If it had been me, I would have tried to get out of the truck while they traveling before they got out into the dessert.

Comment

Damn dude. I just watched it on DVR because my satellite cut out last night so I stayed away from this thread. lol Wow. Crack heads are CRAZY! I can't believe they didn't shoot the other cop. Can't wait until the finale.

Comment

Damn dude. I just watched it on DVR because my satellite cut out last night so I stayed away from this thread. lol Wow. Crack heads are CRAZY! I can't believe they didn't shoot the other cop. Can't wait until the finale.
                    When the other crack head took off, the shooter panicked and thought he shot him while he was laying in that hole in the ground and apparently missed. Hated the way the episode ended, wish it would have gone on for another 10 minutes.

Comment

Dayum, anyone else catch the last episode?

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                        Dayum, anyone else catch the last episode?
                        If this was the episode where they took their clothes etc then shot his partner then yeah and holy hell that was a pretty good episode.

Comment

Originally posted by 94form2000z View Post
                          If this was the episode where they took their clothes etc then shot his partner then yeah and holy hell that was a pretty good episode.
                          nope the one after it where John goes crazy on his neighbors and the cops gun him down... was pretty fucken sad, I hope he doesn't die, he's one of the best characters. wonder what is gonna happen with Ben and Bryant...

Comment

Originally posted by STROKD View Post
                            nope the one after it where John goes crazy on his neighbors and the cops gun him down... was pretty fucken sad, I hope he doesn't die, he's one of the best characters. wonder what is gonna happen with Ben and Bryant...
                            I DVR it so I think this episode awaits me at home. Love this show.

Comment

Originally posted by STROKD View Post
                              Man that was pretty crazy. And I'm surprised that he was still staying with his ex after she turned him down. Ya I hope he survives, I like his character and not the typical cop you see in these sort of dramas. And Ben and Sammy should be interesting next season, they both fucked up although I think Ben really screwed up by getting his girls brother involved.

And it was interesting to see a couple of actors from one of my most favorite cop dramas on this season. Anthony Ruivivar (Officer Hank Lucero) and Michael Beach (Detective Williams of Robbery Homicide Division) were paramedic partners on Third Watch. Really hate that this show isn't available on DVD.

Comment

Got to watch it last night.. man he was taking it all out on that dude. lol

Sucks to wait for more.

Comment

Working...
                                X