Alcatraz?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alcatraz?

Since I was bored last night and there wasn't much else on I watched the premier or this show on FOX last night. I thought it was sort of interesting but the fat guy from LOST bothers me, I only want to see nice looking people on my TV not fatties, lol. Did anyone else watch it?
    Originally posted by Nash B.
    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

I watched it. Not too bad. The second hour ending was a surprise. I don't mind the guy from Lost, I liked him in that show. Sam Neil's character seems shady, it seems like there's more to his plan than finding and locking up the 63 in New Alcatraz.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
      I watched it. Not too bad. The second hour ending was a surprise. I don't mind the guy from Lost, I liked him in that show. Sam Neil's character seems shady, it seems like there's more to his plan than finding and locking up the 63 in New Alcatraz.
      maybe he is planning on releasing a bunch of dinosaurs on SF?

Oh wait, didn't he already do that?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        maybe he is planning on releasing a bunch of dinosaurs on SF?

Oh wait, didn't he already do that?
        He wasnt invloved in the San Diego incident.
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

we watched it and liked it
          1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

So of a bitch! I watched it thinking it was a movie, only to find it was a series at the end. I was wondering how they were gonna find the rest of the inmates with 15 minutes of show time left.
            Photobucket

Comment

I'm not sure if I like it or not, but I'll give it shot for a couple more episodes to see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                I'm not sure if I like it or not, but I'll give it shot for a couple more episodes to see what happens.
                I think this is what I'll do too. It was interesting and I'll probably watch it for a few weeks to see if it gets better or goes Terra Nova on us, LOL.
                Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

I made it about 20 minutes in and had to change it. It just seemed way too over the top cheesy.

Comment

I watched it. Still not sure I like it. Seems a lot like Fringe and that show was a beating.

Same shit over and over with new criminals. Old man, "I need to get back to my lab...."

I think I lost interest in this show when she found a spent shell under some leaves on the side of hill 500 yards from the crime scene within minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                      I watched it. Still not sure I like it. Seems a lot like Fringe and that show was a beating.

Same shit over and over with new criminals. Old man, "I need to get back to my lab...."

I think I lost interest in this show when she found a spent shell under some leaves on the side of hill 500 yards from the crime scene within minutes.
                      LOL I was like no way that's BS. All he had to do was pick up 3 shells and he couldn't do that?!?!

Comment

seems different. i think i will watch it until they tell us how they are returning
                        99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                        going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

It will be interesting with the little cliff hanger at the end of the second show.

The cop lady that was shot, came back from time like those inmates?

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                            LOL I was like no way that's BS. All he had to do was pick up 3 shells and he couldn't do that?!?!
                            And that guy was suppose to have OCD real bad to and still didnt pick up the shells

Comment

So no real advancement of the story this week other than just a mediocre pedo episode and the fattie still continues to bother me. I'm losing interest quickly.

Comment

Working...
                              X