Warrior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warrior

This is the movie that most of you probably saw random previews for about two brothers fighting in an MMA tournament. I went into it with the lowest of expectations and came out amazed. This is one of the best movies I've seen this year, if not THE best. Amazing acting, great story..........I honestly can't believe it didn't do better in theaters. After a google search, every review I've seen is positive.

Just watch it. It's 2 1/2 hours long but well worth it.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

i liked it but it wasn't a great movie! just entertaining

Comment

Steve and Adam both have the 10-disc collectors edition bluray. This boxed set comes stored in a miniature cage for all to marvel at.
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Went into this movie with the mindset that it was a B-movie. And it was. Slightly entertaining because of Nolte(sp?). Totally predictable. 3/10. I'd rather hear the Russian tell Rocky 'I vill break you'.

Comment

So I just finished watching it and I was absolutely surprised how good this movie was. It wasn't all just about mma, but how a family broken apart by their fathers alcoholism created so much anger towards one another. Each having to go through their own personal battles. I felt bad for Hardy's character as he had to endure the most pain and suffering and turned his back on his father and felt betrayed by his brother. The end result was more than just a match against each other. Nick Nolte received an academy award nomination for his role. In the end I was rooting for both of them.
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
            Steve and Adam both have the 10-disc collectors edition bluray. This boxed set comes stored in a miniature cage for all to marvel at.
            Remind me to break your thumbs.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
              So I just finished watching it and I was absolutely surprised how good this movie was. It wasn't all just about mma, but how a family broken apart by their fathers alcoholism created so much anger towards one another. Each having to go through their own personal battles. I felt bad for Hardy's character as he had to endure the most pain and suffering and turned his back on his father and felt betrayed by his brother. The end result was more than just a match against each other. Nick Nolte received an academy award nomination for his role. In the end I was rooting for both of them.
              I'm right there with you. I thought this movie was really good. And Hardy's character was a badass, too.

Comment

I was pleasantly suprised,most mma movies are terrible,this one is quite good,sorta predictable,but most movies are. Very well acted,and good story.
                satisfaction is the death of desire...

its still "We the people"...right?

Comment

Enjoyed it thoroughly! I've always liked Tom Hardy's movies anyhow.

Comment

Two thumb up

Comment

I just watched this movie on Netflix this weekend cause there wasn't anything to watch. Incredible movie. I wish I would have watched it sooner. Great story and acting. I never wanted to watch it cause it looked lame but it's one of the best movies I've seen this year
                      1997 viper gts
                      1986 turbo mustang
                      1987 Buick grand national
                      1972 nova

Comment

Working...
                      X