• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J. Edgar

IN

Looks really good.
    2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

DiCaprio could kill babies and I'd still see his movies. That motherfucker can act!

Comment

I agree about any movie with Leo is fuckin gold.

Greatest performance was in the Basketball diaries. Fucking EPIC. He's definitely my favorite all time actor.

Comment

Looks great.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowLX View Post
            DiCaprio could kill babies and I'd still see his movies. That motherfucker can act!
            and having Dirty Harry behind the camera is a good thing

Comment

Looks good and I'll probably go see it. Can't miss with DeCarprio in front of the camera and Eastwood behind it!

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                Looks good and I'll probably go see it. Can't miss with DeCarprio in front of the camera and Eastwood behind it!
                agreeeeed...maybe we can see some cross dressing?
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                  agreeeeed...maybe we can see some cross dressing?
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Saw it a couple of nights ago and it was pretty good but it seems a little too long.

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

Comment

I heard it was pretty homo, like ridiculously homo. Like Alexander the Great homo.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                        I heard it was pretty homo, like ridiculously homo. Like Alexander the Great homo.
                        Eh...it did have some homo stuff in the movie but nothing like what I thought he was going to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
                          Eh...it did have some homo stuff in the movie but nothing like what I thought he was going to be.
                          so was it a good movie or not? or was it one of those movies where the trailer gets you pumped up to see it and the movie did not deliver as expected.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
                            so was it a good movie or not? or was it one of those movies where the trailer gets you pumped up to see it and the movie did not deliver as expected.
                            It was good. I know about J Edgar and I was expecting more cross dressing and homo stuff but there wasn't too much in the movie. That is what I was posting in that post. My post before I said the movie was pretty good.

Comment

Can't wait to see it. There are parts that were shot in the town I live in. The wife was at traffic court one of the days they were shooting and ran into Clint Eastwood on her way out of the courthouse. Actually held the door open for him. He gave her a weird look and thanked her.
                              Why can't any of my traffic court experiences be that awesome...

Comment

Working...
                              X