The Office, sans Steve Carell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Office, sans Steve Carell

I've been a fan of The Office for a long time, but after wathcing the first two epsiodes this season, it really sucks. I just deleted it from my DVR's list of shit to record. I didn't think it would be so, not funny without Michael, but it is. I think I may have laughed twice after watching both shows this season. His tom foolery really did make that show!

Are you serious? The week 2 episode may have been one of the most hilarious episodes of the office in several seasons.

Comment

must watch.
      Big Rooster Racing
      1985 Mustang GT

Comment

Its not that bad. I missed all of the Will Ferrell episodes though.
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

ehhh there's worse on tv and there's better with or without steve. They should have made Creed the boss

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
            Its not that bad. I missed all of the Will Ferrell episodes though.
            They really weren't very funny, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
              ehhh there's worse on tv and there's better with or without steve. They should have made Creed the boss
              I'd be happy with James Spader being the boss. A semi-recurring role just isn't good enough for that character.
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Don't care for Andy as the boss.
                Originally posted by lincolnboy
                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                  Don't care for Andy as the boss.
                  He'll never be Michael Scott, but he fits the role pretty nicely: a well-intentioned moron that takes a small problem, tries to fix it, makes it a huge problem and loses almost all of his employees' respect before inadvertently saving the day and regaining just enough of their respect to soldier on.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                    He'll never be Michael Scott, but he fits the role pretty nicely: a well-intentioned moron that takes a small problem, tries to fix it, makes it a huge problem and loses almost all of his employees' respect before inadvertently saving the day and regaining just enough of their respect to soldier on.
                    That's the problem. There's already been a character like that. What are the odds of having two complete morons run the office (don't answer that haha).
                    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                      That's the problem. There's already been a character like that. What are the odds of having two complete morons run the office (don't answer that haha).
                      Haha! I totally get where you're coming from, but I think they've just defaulted to that because they don't know what else to do and it works and they can write to it. And David Brent was Michael before Michael was, so it's not like it's the first time they've done this.

Comment

Working...
                      X