X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
    worst series finale ever
    totally sucked
    Just a season finale, they have one more season to go now.

Comment

• season/series I hope next season starts out with a bang or it might be the end of it for me. This whole season has been extremely dragged out and slow as shit

Comment

season/series I hope next season starts out with a bang or it might be the end of it for me. This whole season has been extremely dragged out and slow as shit
        Well, there will surely be a gang fight between SoA and the Niners(and they're associates). Also Jax working his way out of the Rico/CIA ordeal. It'll probably just be a season of tying up loose ends.

Comment

• Tara and Jax are going to be worse than Clay and Gemma, and thier kids will be worse, and the cycle just keeps going....
          I REALLY wish they would kill Clay, although, I did feel a tiny bit of sympathy for him in the hospital bed last night, but the sympathy quickly washed away....
          Potter dude is a freak, but he sure as hell set the mayor straight last night!! lol
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by HerBlownSnake View Post
            Tara and Jax are going to be worse than Clay and Gemma, and thier kids will be worse, and the cycle just keeps going....
            I REALLY wish they would kill Clay, although, I did feel a tiny bit of sympathy for him in the hospital bed last night, but the sympathy quickly washed away....
            Potter dude is a freak, but he sure as hell set the mayor straight last night!! lol
            Hi!

I disagree with you on Tara and Jax.

I also think that next season will not be the last like I had heard after all. Just seems like there's more than a season left -- reorganization of the club, Niners beef, the ongoing saga with the cop, Gemma and Tara starting a sort of war of their own (or maybe that has already started)...
            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Comment

season/series I hope next season starts out with a bang or it might be the end of it for me. This whole season has been extremely dragged out and slow as shit
                Sorry Ravens fan.

“My sense for next season is that it will be a slower boil,” added Sutter. “This season, everyone was sort of out of breath at the end of every episode, and my sense is that next season that won’t be the case.”

Comment

• Pretty cheese dick.

Comment

• started good ended bad.

Comment

• I am completely disappoint!

However, I do like the angle they are taking with the Galindo Cartel and the CIA. I think they learned very quickly that no one liked the RICO angle or the US DA character, and maybe his actions against Hale are to try to save some face because it is in fact part of next season.

Although Clay is now at Jax's mercy, i don't see him going quietly. He knows his life is over, he knows eventually Jax will turn on him, after the Irish deal is finalized, so I'm waiting to see how that plays out. Don't forget how manipulative Clay really is, and his overall effect on Jemma. Plus, as bad as Tig feels about what happened to Clay, and his demotion and Chib's promotion to the head of the table could have some impact next season.

One thing I dislike about the way the show goes from season to season, is that life carries on while the show is off the air. Like the entire jail time happened between seasons. I see next season starting in the middle of the Niners fued, with the Irish deal already in play. A lot of flashbacking to catch up, etc. Which I don't really like if that's the angle they take.

The Opie and Jax riff also bothers me a bit. Jax needs Opie, and Opie needs Jax, right now both have nothing in the form of hard allies. I really thought Opie would walk in the door at the end of the episode.

There's a few other things that haven't played out that have been brought up this season, that I see coming into play next season. Jax's ex old lady coming back, Juice's involvement with the cops, and Bobby's jail time/Otto's turn on the club.

In the end I wish this season had ended with Jax or Opie killing Clay, the Irish getting busted, and the Cartel revealing it's CIA involvement, and the club coming out ok in the end. Leaving the final season to be a clean up the mess season, and Jax's and Opie's rebuilding of the club, Jax's relationship with the memory of his dad, and the eventual going straight of the club in the end. But I definately can see the other angle here, and that's the whole damn thing going down in a blaze of glory right to the very end as Clay destroys the club, turns the Irish against Jax, the RICO investigation kicking back up, and the Niner's starting a turf war over what happened to Leroy's chick. Eventually turning Charming into a not so charming town.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Silverback;512985]

Although Clay is now at Jax's mercy, i don't see him going quietly. He knows his life is over, he knows eventually Jax will turn on him, after the Irish deal is finalized, so I'm waiting to see how that plays out. Don't forget how manipulative Clay really is, and his overall effect on Jemma. Plus, as bad as Tig feels about what happened to Clay, and his demotion and Chib's promotion to the head of the table could have some impact next season.
                        Clay still has an ally in Tig and he is a dangerous motherfucker. I do think you are right in that he will turn the Irish on Jax - theres a HUGE money stream that is now threatened and Jax is in the crosshairs.

I think the biggest shoe to drop is that Jax, Tara and Opie are the only members that know about Clay and his murder of John Teller and Piney. Tara knows about Gemma's role with JT, but the "evidence" is gone as she burned the 2 letters. Most of the club *still* don't know about Piney.

I agree completely with you on the season/season time jump. Made sense with prison, but now where every hour can change it doesn't make sense.

The Opie and Jax riff also bothers me a bit. Jax needs Opie, and Opie needs Jax, right now both have nothing in the form of hard allies. I really thought Opie would walk in the door at the end of the episode.
                        Everything Opie loved has been taken from him and people have lied to him constantly. (crystal ball) He will take matters into his own hand with Clay and Jax will be forced to kill his best friend in defense of someone he hates. What a mindfuck that would be.

There's a few other things that haven't played out that have been brought up this season, that I see coming into play next season. Jax's ex old lady coming back, Juice's involvement with the cops, and Bobby's jail time/Otto's turn on the club.
                        I think Juice is free and clear, he came close but the sheriff wants to fight juice on the streets, not with paperwork. Almost like a fair fight.

Big Otto i think will see the chair before anyone can get to him. I know bobby was arrested for everyting Otto said, but were charges filed? I would think that the Sons would find out about Bobby's legal issues at that point.

The merge of the Jax/Tara pic with John/Gemma showed a circle of life as far as the club, almost a fate that they could not escape. I liked the symbolism.

Tig's misplaced loyalty to Clay is going to be his end. When the Niners and Marsellus Wallace come to Charming to avenge the murder of his daughter, the Cartel/CIA is going to defend the Sons. Sure, they will willingly destroy the MC if they don't put the Cartel and Irish together, but they will protect thier investment. Niners are about to be slaughtered.

Comment

• Just finally started watching this show. Netflixed through the end season three, then had to do some other website for season four, through episode 14, all this week.

This is one bad ass series!
                          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Welcome to the party, pal!

Comment

• Kurt Sutter Tweets 3-Year Extension for Sons of Anarchy
                              By Ernie Estrella : January 28, 2012

After a season 4 full of explosive moments and big events, we still were wondering about the future of Sons of Anarchy and how far it would go past season 5. Well wonder no more. SOA showrunner and creator Kurt Sutter tweeted early this saturday morning some good news that should make fans of SAMCRO smile:

“closed my deal for 3 more years on SOA. no headlines, no pushed schedule, no stealing from paul. thank you FX and 20th for your generosity.”

This may be a slight reference to how Sutter got involved tweeting about the deals that AMC were trying to finalize, extending Mad Men and Breaking Bad for additional seasons while rumors were being spread about Frank Darabont’s departure due to the penny pinching being done on The Walking Dead. Sutter came to the defense of Breaking Bad showrunner Vince Gilligan and then-Walking Dead showrunner Darabont and that Mad Men was being afforded additional support at the expense of Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead.

“Why darabont got fired – weiner. he held AMC hostage, broke their bank, budgets were slashed, shit rolled down hill onto gilligan and frank,”

That’s incredible news to see that Sons of Anarchy will continue as planned in the fall with its fifth season–with Clay still alive–set to premiere in the fall. And theories can begin as to how the series will play out for an additional three seasons. That will make Sons of Anarchy run as long on the FX network for at least as long as The Shield and Rescue Me. Congrats to Kurt and the rest of the Sons of Anarchy cast and crew!

Comment

• Guess the rumors were wrong then. I just hope it doesn't stagnate along the way to the conclusion. Honestly, I don't see three more seasons left in it, but they have tons of time to write.

Comment

Working...
                                X