Sons of Anarchy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• wtf so to stay with this 1 week its good next week is flat I predict next week be good because this week SUCKS so far

EDIT: the last 2 seconds was worth it or was it a mindfuck and it never happened

EDIT AFTER PREVIEWS: I guess it finally did happen
      Last edited by krazy kris; 11-22-2011, 10:06 PM.

Comment

• oh damn!!!!!!!
        07 f250-family truckster
        08 Denali -baby hauler
        52 f1-rust bucket
        05 Jeep tj. Buggy
        livin the double-wide dream

Comment

• Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
          wtf so to stay with this 1 week its good next week is flat I predict next week be good because this week SUCKS so far

EDIT: the last 2 seconds was worth it or was it a mindfuck and it never happened
          Nope, Clay is done. Glad that cocksucker finally got what was coming to him. It's a shame Jemma didnt get caught in the crossfire.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• I guess there is another Hellboy movie in the works

Comment

• Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
              I guess there is another Hellboy movie in the works
              lol
              04 GT
              91 LX

Comment

• I must say i was anit SOA but now wife and i are hooked. We are net flixing the first season and watching during week..

This is getting good. I too glad clay may get killed off.

Little odd tidbit.. the way jax walks makes me want to put some forrest gump type leg braces on him or just trip him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd View Post
                  I must say i was anit SOA but now wife and i are hooked. We are net flixing the first season and watching during week..

This is getting good. I too glad clay may get killed off.

Little odd tidbit.. the way jax walks makes me want to put some forrest gump type leg braces on him or just trip him.
                  So you're following the story but peeking ahead to the end of each chapter? Lame.

And no things have heated up. I honestly didn't think clay would have gotten taken out just yet.
                  How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                    I honestly didn't think clay would have gotten taken out just yet.
                    But aren't you glad he did? Smarmy prick.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      But aren't you glad he did? Smarmy prick.
                      Yes. Fucking dickhead.
                      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• I don't think he's dead yet. At least not judging by the previews for next week. Good episode though. Opie should've pulled the trigger a few more times.
                        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Was talking with a co-worker and thought up the perfect ending. They should have faded to the Reaper on the screen about 2 seconds before he shot Clay and that way you only hear gunshots. Don't know how they would show the previews for next week then though.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                            I don't think he's dead yet. At least not judging by the previews for next week. Good episode though. Opie should've pulled the trigger a few more times.
                            no shit, Clay has fucked the club over...
                            04 GT
                            91 LX

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                              So you're following the story but peeking ahead to the end of each chapter? Lame.

And no things have heated up. I honestly didn't think clay would have gotten taken out just yet.
                              Ive never see any of the other seasons, this is the first season ive EVER seen...

So yea,guess im lame for going back and watching the old seasons to get a better idea of the story of the characters and things that happened that in the current season they sometimes go back on.

Kinda weird tho watching the first season, and the current episodes lol

Comment

• The preview for the final episode shows Jemma sliding Jax the letters. This will leave an opening for a prequel. I would like to see a season of John Teller and his death/life in the club.

How the fuck did they drag Lil' Roy into next week?

Comment

Working...
                                X