Sons of Anarchy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
    Who else besides clay is going to take the fall to keep the sons out of the rico equation that juicy signed off on??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
    Bobby for sure. Otto has an axe to grind with him. I also think Chibbs and Tig take a fall. They are too directly involved not to. Only ones that come out unscathed are Opie, Jax, and Juice. Just my opinion of course.

I think we haven't seen the last of the Sheriff, though. I bet he somehow steps in, whether it's tipping the club off, etc.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Perhaps I was too sleepy when I began watching it, but why did they go out to that fuckin' mine field in the first place?
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
        Perhaps I was too sleepy when I began watching it, but why did they go out to that fuckin' mine field in the first place?
        To take out the Lobos - the other side of the cartel feud and the guys that Jax suspects tried to get Tara

Comment

• curious to see what happens when bobby goes to see otto, if he does, if he is in PC.

Comment

• Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
            curious to see what happens when bobby goes to see otto, if he does, if he is in PC.
            I would assume so, since the AUSA sent that woman in to transcribe everything he had to say.

Comment

• There have been numerous hints at the new sheriff's gang related past in Oakland. I have suspected him siding with the sons. We already know he is pissed at the DA for using him. Sons already paid his wife's program off.

To top it off, the random apology to Juicy at the hospital?? He will be on a Dyna wearing cuts in no time.

Comment

He will be on a Dyna wearing cuts in no time.
                I wouldn't go that far. He's black. They won't allow him in the club. Well, at least until a regime change anyways.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  I wouldn't go that far. He's black. They won't allow him in the club. Well, at least until a regime change anyways.
                  yeah I was reaching way out lol

Comment

• I think Tig sees the writing on the walls with Clay as well, and he's always had a soft spot for Gemma. I think the beating of Gemma really was Clay's downfall over everything else he did. She's been an old lady/mom to just about every member of the club, she's more crucial to its survival than Clay.

I also think Bobby goes to Otto and tells him Georgie is really dead this time, and gives him all of the info and why things played out the way they did over Luanne's death. I think Bobby confesses that he loved her too, and since Otto never signed his transcription reports as they haven't gotten him everything he asked for. He re-nigs on his deal, and refuses to sign anything. Putting the Rico on hold. I'm sure they use the info he gives them, but it won't hold up.

Juice only told Chibs half of the story about the cops pressuring him, I'm waiting to see how that plays out. I think after Chibs' talk with him, he's going to fuck with the Rico guy, and that's where the Sherriff helps out. Since he knows he fucked with Juice to the point he almost killed himself.

Opie has officially gone off the deep end. Losing his wife and dad to Clay, and his second marriage. Now with Jax telling him he's going to leave the club, Opie's whole life is falling apart. I can see the play with Gemma to keep Jax and Tara in Charming having to do with Opie for some part, Gemma being alone, and Gemma playing Jax's ex and her involvement with Able to keep Jax around. Not sure how the last part comes in yet, but I wouldn't put it past Gemma to have his ex file paperwork that keeps Jax from taking Able out of Charming.

I still see the end of this being Clay is gone, and Jax steps in to save the club. I think he decides to revisit his dad's idea of the club in order to save it and give Opie some purpose again.

I see a big clusterfuck coming with the Irish/Cartel meeting, just not how yet.

Oh, and even though it hasn't been shown yet, I think Clay kills Unser. (just a thought)

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                      Gemma being alone, and Gemma playing Jax's ex and her involvement with Able to keep Jax around. Not sure how the last part comes in yet, but I wouldn't put it past Gemma to have his ex file paperwork that keeps Jax from taking Able out of Charming.

No doubt. Gemma is a vindictive cunt. What I don't get, though, is if Clay is killed, what the fuck is her involvement with the club? Why the attachment to Charming? Why not leave town with Jax and Tara? The real estate is done, period. And that's going to turn Charming in to everything she didn't want it to be. The logical play is for her to go with them. Of course, they can't stretch more shows out if that's how it goes down. Gemma loves Tara, too. As soon as the ex knocked on the door, and fingers answered it, I knew what was going down. I just don't understand the why, unless it's to keep Jax around. I still think the real truth is going to come out. Too many people know. Gemma, Unser, Clay, Tara... And there's still the issue of the "missing" letters/journal. Somebody is bound to find that shit when they clean out Piney's cabin. And if the truth comes out, Gemma loses Jax forever, or gets offed.

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                      I see a big clusterfuck coming with the Irish/Cartel meeting, just not how yet.
                      Guaranteed. The IRA doesn't like the cartel, nor SOA's involvement with them. Some shit will go down for sure.

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                      Oh, and even though it hasn't been shown yet, I think Clay kills Unser. (just a thought)
                      I have a theory that it goes the other way. Unser kills Clay. Unser has nothing to lose (and neither does Opie, really), but with the looming cancer, etc. If you noticed, Clay made mention to Unser about nobody being more dangerous than a man who already knows he's dead. Unser has been Clay's bitch for decades, and he's grown tired of him. He's been used, extorted, and has blood on his hands because of Clay. Hell, his career ended because of Clay. Like with Tig, Unser also has a soft spot for Gemma, and feels a constant need to protect her. The whole series they have alluded to something going on in the past between Gemma and Unser, but it was very subtle up until the last episode, after Clay beat the shit out of her. She kissed Unser if you recall. Which is strange. Gemma's a whore. Remember when she fucked the shit out of Tig right after she was gang raped?

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        I still think the real truth is going to come out. Too many people know. Gemma, Unser, Clay, Tara... And there's still the issue of the "missing" letters/journal. Somebody is bound to find that shit when they clean out Piney's cabin. And if the truth comes out, Gemma loses Jax forever, or gets offed.
                        One thing I've been wondering about with the real letters is if Piney was bluffing when he told Clay a couple of episodes ago that he should think twice about killing him as he had contingencies in place. I'm thinking this is how the letters are outed.

Comment

• I think Unser will take the fall for Clays death because he is terminal and will do it as reparations that he has a part in JT's death. But a Son (Jax/Opie) will be holding the knife. Gemma will die as part of this process, she's already marked.

Clay will be killed out on the Indian reservation - and it will be brutal and sadistic. Bet his skin is ripped completely off his body and every SAMCRO mark is removed.

Tara is the only one who knows where the letters are (storage locker, buried). She never showed them to piney - she told him that she had them, but Piney never read it. The only copies were burned by Unser after he read them and Clay read some of them.

Jax already burned 6 of the RPG rounds - they gotta go back to the RPG store for more before they sell it to the Cartel.

Comment

• She kissed Unser to shut him up about Piney's death so he wouldn't have Clay put away like he wanted. Nothing strange about her being a manipulative wagon rut.

I am curious as to how the club can break away from the gallindos once and for all?? Aren't they in a do or die situation?

Comment

• @ Jedi

I thought the ira sent the heavy artillery as a sample. And told them not to touch it

Comment

@ Jedi

I thought the ira sent the heavy artillery as a sample. And told them not to touch it

Possibly - I may have missed that part - either way, they used up some of the merchandise

As for the Galindos - I see the RICO as a possible solution.

Comment

Working...
                                X