No announcement yet.

Dexter season 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How come Dexter did not pass out when he injected himslef?
    Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
      How come Dexter did not pass out when he injected himslef?
      It was probably just some sort of a saline solution. He didn't want the tranqulizer to be used on him again like it was when he got thrown out into the "lake of fire." However, he wanted to be able to show that he had a "needle" because Travis knew he would have had one.

Comment

awesome ending.
        http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

I was hoping she would've found out it was him when he was with Lumen. Probably b/c I think the whole Dexter/Deb love thing is retarded as well. Seems like they kinda jumped the shark with that.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
            I was hoping she would've found out it was him when he was with Lumen. Probably b/c I think the whole Dexter/Deb love thing is retarded as well. Seems like they kinda jumped the shark with that.
            I thought she was gonna hook up with therapist

Sent from the last stall on the left
            http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

Lets here the predictions!

SPOILER BELOW IN CASE YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED

With Deb walking in right there I think he can explain it away, but this whole season I have had a feeling that it would be Deb who ended Dexters run. With the promotion to LT I just felt that was setting up for her to be the one to find out and end it. Fitting for her last love to be as crazy as the first few.

Louis is interesting obviously he is going to be either the nemesis next year or...Dexters understudy and that is how it ends with Dex busted and he takes over where Dex lets off. Besides the hand, he has not shown any kind of darkness that would kill. Just an interest in killing itself via the video game I clearly think he is staying because Dex is there and he obviously knows about Dexter and what he does.

Comment

I am so fucking tired of the Deb whining and crying bullshit that goes on every single line. It used to be she cried maybe once per episode. Now it's every other fucking word she's bursting out into tears.

Originally posted by zachary View Post
                Just an interest in killing itself via the video game I clearly think he is staying because Dex is there and he obviously knows about Dexter and what he does.
                His alleged innocence could be a front as well.

Comment

I missed an episode 4 weeks back (Get Gellar)and had to DVR the three episodes and then the final episode because I did not have time to watch it. I think my show has jumped the shark. All the BS crying and therapy, Deb in love with Dexter, catching Dexter, etc. This was the worst season IMO. I hope next season is better because this one was off from the start. My girlfriend does not watch the show but watched the last 4 with me. I had to tell her "no, for real, this show does not suck like this all the time."

Comment

I heard in an interview somewhere that the Cast didn't even know Geller was already dead until they did that scene
                    99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                    going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

So looking at IMDB the alleged/reported title for the first episode of season 7 is "Doakes Returns." Interesting... Is this going to be Deb snooping and crying her way back into how he was killed, or will we have two angry/overly suspicious black people in the cast?

Comment

Doakes am dead and not coming back unless he's "ghost Doakes".

Comment

may be they are reopening his case as the bay harbor butcher.....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
                              greatness
                              99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                              going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
                                may be they are reopening his case as the bay harbor butcher.....
                                They won't. He was caught red-handed by Deb. It'll probably get brought up with the previous seasons events. I predict that next season Deb either dies, or Dexter dies saving her, and that will be that. Maybe they'll both die. Series done.
                                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Working...
                                X