Dexter season 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
    I was confused by something that might play into the whole "Gellar is in Travis' head" theory. So Dexter finds Travis in the church and while talking to him you can see Gellar in the balcony. When Dexter asks Travis where he is, Travis looks up towards the balcony, but by the time Dexter looks up there he's walked off out of view. Dexter goes up there and Gellar is gone. He looked out that window, but didn't see anything. Where did Gellar go or was he ever really there?
    well son-of-a-gun i didnt realize that at all!
    RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Comment

Ummm....when Travis woke up after being hit in the face with a shovel he had no mark. When he was burnt by Gellar it was done in a place that he couldve done himself.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Travis was the one that knew his sister had spoken to the popo.

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
          Travis was the one that knew his sister had spoken to the popo.
          That's true too. However, Gellar has been keeping an eye on the house, knowing where Travis has gone, etc.

It's still entirely plausible that Gellar is in his head. It's certainly an interesting theory.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

let us think this out a little more, Gellar was a real person, we know that for a fact he was a teacher. So did Travis just flip and kill him and in a way Gellar took over part of his mind due to the brainwashing?

It is really strange that all they say is Gellar went off the radar whenever he stopped teaching...

If he is in Travis's mind then it is also interesting that the good in Travis is trying to overpower the bad in him
            OR
            he is leading Dexter into a trap because he was scared when Dex first started talking to him and getting him to help and lead him to Gellar, but now that he thinks Dex thinks Gellar is real and Dex is after Gellar he is more open to helping Dex get to Gellar because he knows he is safe

Didnt one of the murders have to involve two people though? The way it was setup and the muscle needed to hand the body so high or something like that?

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              That's true too. However, Gellar has been keeping an eye on the house, knowing where Travis has gone, etc.

It's still entirely plausible that Gellar is in his head. It's certainly an interesting theory.
              Well think about this too, Gellar has not actually done any physical work, but there also has not been a scene where Gellar is by himself doing something at all, not even watching Travis or even just stalking a whore, If Gellar is there Travis is always in the shot too, but Travis can be a standalone character

Comment

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So as it turns out, Travis killed Gellar and the Tyler Durden syndrome is in full effect.
                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I realized it's a TV show but they have made Dexter out to be extremely intelligent over the seasons with a 6th sense for danger, yet he goes through the trap door with the giant ass table resting on it in search of Gellar knowing there is no way he could be down there due to the table on the door? Now that we know the story with Gellar I'm more interested in why Louis had the hand.
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
                  Originally Posted By: Polska
                  I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                    SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So as it turns out, Travis killed Gellar and the Tyler Durden syndrome is in full effect.
                    good call mike! now im wondering about what mustukas intern is up to? seeing the ice truck killer hand he bought from ebay in a cabinet while banging sgt. batistas lil' sis?
                    RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Comment

Originally posted by cdite View Post
                      I realized it's a TV show but they have made Dexter out to be extremely intelligent over the seasons with a 6th sense for danger, yet he goes through the trap door with the giant ass table resting on it in search of Gellar knowing there is no way he could be down there due to the table on the door? Now that we know the story with Gellar I'm more interested in why Louis had the hand.

Different hand. That hand was the ice truck killer hand that the previous intern put up for auction. He likes to collect things, obviously. That hand had the blood drained, and was preserved. The hand in the sink at the motel was already turning blue by the time the motel scene happened.

Comment

Mother fucking fuck. I convince myself that theory is fucking retarded, then I finally get around to watching the episode and now I feel like a bigger dumbass for changing my stance.

Fuck you Brent for making me think you're always right.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          Mother fucking fuck. I convince myself that theory is fucking retarded, then I finally get around to watching the episode and now I feel like a bigger dumbass for changing my stance.

When I started buying in to it, you should have known.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post

shit bro you still had ut it out there i would have never thought that! good call

Comment

When I started buying in to it, you should have known.
                              I hadn't been back in this thread since my last post. If I had seen that I would have been back on the bus!

Originally posted by OMEGA DOOM View Post
                              shit bro you still had ut it out there i would have never thought that! good call
                              I really did some thinking on it while I was watching episode 7, and thought it was a fun theory but not all that likely. It's a great plot twist the writers threw in though.

Comment

Different hand. That hand was the ice truck killer hand that the previous intern put up for auction. He likes to collect things, obviously. That hand had the blood drained, and was preserved. The hand in the sink at the motel was already turning blue by the time the motel scene happened.
                                Oh I know I should have worded my post better, I guess I'm wondering if it's just the fact he wants to collect that kind of stuff or will he turn from a fan boy into a copy cat.
                                Originally posted by MR EDD
                                i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
                                Originally Posted By: Polska
                                I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

Working...
                                X