Dexter season 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dexter season 6

It starts tonight on showtime just in case there is any Dexter fans.
    2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Dexter fucking sucks. And by fucking sucks I mean is fucking awesome.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

i finally started watching. good show.

... unlike that trueblood crap.
      www.hppmotorsports.com
      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by momo View Post
        i finally started watching. good show.

... unlike that trueblood crap.
        hey hey now. Trueblood isn't crap.
        2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

trisha had great tits for a 38-39 year old.

Comment

I liked it overall and I think Dexter’s exploration into spirituality and religion might be pretty cool. The new killers look interesting, but I don’t think they spent enough time explaining them, but I guess they just wanted to reel the viewer in for more to come.

I’m really bad about looking for unrealistic stuff in shows and movies and the opening part where he killed the 2 ambulance guys pissed me off. So he calls 911 saying he’s been stabbed hoping they will send those 2 particular guys (which happens), but he gets out of there with them and the ambulance before the cops show up, kills them, takes the bodies so he can dispose fo them and leaves the ambulance for someone to find later, but nobody realizes something is wrong? You can’t just call 911 on a stabbing, take 2 ambulance drivers and their truck and then nothing happens and expect the cops not to look for them. I also thought the part with Deb & Quinn when the gunman walked in and started blasting was kind of weird too – it happened real fast, they cut away and never came back to it. It just didn’t seem to fit. Maybe I’m just being overly critical. I’ve watched Dexter since it started and watched all of the seasons multiple times, so it’s not the first time weird stuff like these things have happened, but it seems messy to have both of them happen in the season premiere.

BTW, I don’t know if you saw the preview afterward for what’s the come, but there was a part where the 2 killers were standing by the water with the sun going down talking. One of them said something about the seven headed serpent rising out of the sea. I thought I’d heard the “seven headed serpent” (a/k/a “Hydra”) before so did a little research (yes…I’m a nerd). It’s a Greek fairytale and also has ties to Sumerian mythology. Lord only knows where they are going with that whole thing, but it ought to be fun to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
              I liked it overall and I think Dexter’s exploration into spirituality and religion might be pretty cool. The new killers look interesting, but I don’t think they spent enough time explaining them, but I guess they just wanted to reel the viewer in for more to come.

I’m really bad about looking for unrealistic stuff in shows and movies and the opening part where he killed the 2 ambulance guys pissed me off. So he calls 911 saying he’s been stabbed hoping they will send those 2 particular guys (which happens), but he gets out of there with them and the ambulance before the cops show up, kills them, takes the bodies so he can dispose fo them and leaves the ambulance for someone to find later, but nobody realizes something is wrong? You can’t just call 911 on a stabbing, take 2 ambulance drivers and their truck and then nothing happens and expect the cops not to look for them. I also thought the part with Deb & Quinn when the gunman walked in and started blasting was kind of weird too – it happened real fast, they cut away and never came back to it. It just didn’t seem to fit. Maybe I’m just being overly critical. I’ve watched Dexter since it started and watched all of the seasons multiple times, so it’s not the first time weird stuff like these things have happened, but it seems messy to have both of them happen in the season premiere.

BTW, I don’t know if you saw the preview afterward for what’s the come, but there was a part where the 2 killers were standing by the water with the sun going down talking. One of them said something about the seven headed serpent rising out of the sea. I thought I’d heard the “seven headed serpent” (a/k/a “Hydra”) before so did a little research (yes…I’m a nerd). It’s a Greek fairytale and also has ties to Sumerian mythology. Lord only knows where they are going with that whole thing, but it ought to be fun to see.
              I finally watched it tonight. I pretty much feel exactly like you do on this one. The scene where the snakes were crawling out couldn't have looked more computer generated.
              Have you watched the season 6 preview show? It explains that this season is going to dive deep into religion, and there will be more explicit violence.
              The show didn't have the same feel it usually does. I'm sure they'll tie it all together nicely.

Comment

Yeah. I liked when the show was more realistic when it was just a serial killer who only tracked down and killed bad guys..........

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                  Yeah. I liked when the show was more realistic when it was just a serial killer who only tracked down and killed bad guys..........
                  Seasons 1 and 2 were fucking amazing.

Comment

I watched it again tonight and realized I missed something the first time. When the guy walks up to the street vendor that gets killed he says something like "in the midst of the street there was the tree of life..." Thats from Revelations in the bible. So the mythology tale and the bible quote go right along with the whole religion and spirituality concept nicely. Interesting...

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      Seasons 1 and 2 were fucking amazing.
                      It was a joke. The show hasn't really ever been realistic. I haven't been disappointed with any of the seasons. 1 and 2 were exceptionally good though.

Comment

It was a joke. The show hasn't really ever been realistic. I haven't been disappointed with any of the seasons. 1 and 2 were exceptionally good though.
                        John Lithgow (season 4 I think) was amazing too.

Comment

I have enjoyed the show since the beginning. I'm betting this will be great season.
                          99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                          going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

I gotcha. I've always taken it for what it is...good, clean, fun! I've enjoyed the show from the start.

How's your pop doing?

Comment

Has a different feel so far this year.
                              religious daycare?
                              dancing to hammer time?
                              wacky opening scene? No popo to the "stabbing"?
                              if blood under dead wife's nails why would quarterback be loose?
                              etc

Comment

Working...
                              X