No announcement yet.

Dexter season 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think Gellar is in any way a part of Travis' subconscience. Gellar is in fact a real person, that's already been established.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
      Preview makes it look like the son is gonna get it since Trinity is dead.
      That's too easy. There has to be more to it.

This was the best episode so far this season.
      It was definitely a fun one to watch. I loved seeing Angel punch Quinn in the face. He's become an annoying little cheeseball this season. I've never really liked him.

Miguel's sister is annoying.
      Do you mean Angel's sister, Jaime? If so, her character is a little different, but you know you'd do some dirty things with her privates if given the opportunity.

Comment

Ok, I'm not attractive but still, meh.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          I don't think Gellar is in any way a part of Travis' subconscience. Gellar is in fact a real person, that's already been established.
          He was a real person, but has anybody interacted with him in the present VS. the past? I think that Mike might be on to something. Perhaps Travis was a student that became obsessed with Gellar. Nobody has seen the guy in years and he walks around in public unnoticed. Whenever Travis's hand was on the gear shifter and Gellar "moved" it makes me think that he's in Travis's head.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Good point. Has Gellar done anything himself? Run over people, load woman in trunk, feed people, brand people, etc? What about the waitress that was duct taped up in the kitchen when Travis woke up?

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
              He was a real person, but has anybody interacted with him in the present VS. the past? I think that Mike might be on to something. Perhaps Travis was a student that became obsessed with Gellar. Nobody has seen the guy in years and he walks around in public unnoticed. Whenever Travis's hand was on the gear shifter and Gellar "moved" it makes me think that he's in Travis's head.
              This is what I was getting at, thanks. Even if the character is real, I enjoy watching with things like this on my mind. It adds depth to the viewing experience.

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
                Good point. Has Gellar done anything himself? Run over people, load woman in trunk, feed people, brand people, etc? What about the waitress that was duct taped up in the kitchen when Travis woke up?
                Fight Club'd

Comment

Thoughts on the most recent episode?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    Thoughts on the most recent episode?
                    Lapse in judgement. Dexter will never be normal. So there's no way he continues on this "forgiveness" path.

I bet Jonah kills more, and more, and more to send a message, because he knows Dex will hunt him down.

Comment

Originally posted by jyro View Post
                      I'm hooked
                      If this is your first time watching you absolutely must watch all previous seasons. IMO there hasn't been on bad season yet.

Comment

its an interesting theory that Gellar is in his head. It is true that no one seems to notice him walking around in public with EVERYONE in town looking for him, and they never interact at the same time with a person

think back to when Travis messed up and Gellar burned his own arm as punishment for Travis's sins, wouldn't Travis then be bandaged afterwards since he burnt himself...

Dexter is obviously the smart one, and he let Travis go thinking he would lead him to Gellar, well that hasn't happened yet...so maybe...

on this past sundays episode i found something interesting, whenever harry is interacting with Dexter its obviously for the good and trying to help Dex, but there is never any physical contact or aide in anyway never has been

Whereas his brother is in scenes with him it is completely different, his brother is handing him the body bags while on the boat, it was his brother who started to stab the pot dealer in which Dexter took over after impact, it is a completely different type of interaction.....almost like they are one in the same, WAYYY different than Harrys involvement

Comment

Originally posted by zachary View Post
                          its an interesting theory that Gellar is in his head. It is true that no one seems to notice him walking around in public with EVERYONE in town looking for him, and they never interact at the same time with a person

think back to when Travis messed up and Gellar burned his own arm as punishment for Travis's sins, wouldn't Travis then be bandaged afterwards since he burnt himself...

Dexter is obviously the smart one, and he let Travis go thinking he would lead him to Gellar, well that hasn't happened yet...so maybe...

on this past sundays episode i found something interesting, whenever harry is interacting with Dexter its obviously for the good and trying to help Dex, but there is never any physical contact or aide in anyway never has been

Whereas his brother is in scenes with him it is completely different, his brother is handing him the body bags while on the boat, it was his brother who started to stab the pot dealer in which Dexter took over after impact, it is a completely different type of interaction.....almost like they are one in the same, WAYYY different than Harrys involvement
                          The Gellar theory totally went out the window this week. ( I expected it to at some point. I just enjoy finding new angles to watch the show from)
                          The writers did a great job taking you right to that point of thinking Rudy was going to ruin things, then getting rid of him at just the right time.

Comment

The Gellar theory totally went out the window this week. ( I expected it to at some point. I just enjoy finding new angles to watch the show from)
                            The writers did a great job taking you right to that point of thinking Rudy was going to ruin things, then getting rid of him at just the right time.
                            How so? Because it showed Gellar doing something? Right after Travis was standing outside of the church looking at it?

Comment

Curious to hear why you think that now. I didn't see anything additional that would disprove that theory, and I was paying attention after you mentioned it. I still believe Gellar is an actual person, but I've been open minded about it because it is an interesting theory.

As for Dex expecting Travis to lead him to Gellar - He's been distracted with Brother Sam and Jonah. If you recall, he was on Travis' heels in that flea market when he got the call about Brother Sam and had to bail. And Travis met with Gellar in that same market literally seconds after Dex had to stop following him.

Comment

I was confused by something that might play into the whole "Gellar is in Travis' head" theory. So Dexter finds Travis in the church and while talking to him you can see Gellar in the balcony. When Dexter asks Travis where he is, Travis looks up towards the balcony, but by the time Dexter looks up there he's walked off out of view. Dexter goes up there and Gellar is gone. He looked out that window, but didn't see anything. Where did Gellar go or was he ever really there?

Comment

Working...
                                X