Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Expendables 2 - Cage, Travolta and Van Damme added to cast.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
    Went and saw it, got exactly what I was expecting. 'Splosions, blood, guts, spit n ass all over the place. And Chuck Norris for the comedy.
    Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
    I saw the Bourne Legacy, expecting a suspenseful, action-packed movie. I was let down. I saw this movie, expecting over the top, mindless violence, cheesy lines, and a weak plot, and I was not let down. I was thoroughly entertained.
    x3

Bunch of shit getting blasted and some badass guns..what's not to like

Comment

I left my old man's wedding reception/dinner in time to only miss the opening scene. Even taking that into consideration, I thought it was a little short. Pretty good action packed kill 'em all flick.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Is it better than the first? The first one was a huge let-down and I went in to that with really low expectations.
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

loved the movie. Just fun killing for the sake of killing with a bunch of guys you want to see together cracking on each other. It was good. Wish Van Damme would have kicked more people.
          May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
          Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
            loved the movie. Just fun killing for the sake of killing with a bunch of guys you want to see together cracking on each other. It was good. Wish Van Damme would have kicked more people.
            X2 I loved the movie from the killing to the action.
            2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
              Is it better than the first? The first one was a huge let-down and I went in to that with really low expectations.
              I watched the first last night and fing hated it. I couldn't believe how bad it was considering it got such mixed reviews from people.
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
              X