• Show
Clear All

• The Lion King in 3D

Heard this comes out next month.

Guess you reserved your copy.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
      Guess you reserved your copy.
      Actually I have a little brother I'd like to take. Plus I kind of actually liked the Lion King growing up..... Thought it was one of the better films Disney made.

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
        Actually I have a little brother I'd like to take. Plus I kind of actually liked the Lion King growing up..... Thought it was one of the better films Disney made.
        It was a good film and I would like to take my young man to see it on the big screen. I am a fan of most of the 3D movies. I think it's kinda cool, especially with the cartoons.

Comment

not gonna lie might go see this on my own if i have no kid to take with me as an excuse haha

Comment

Originally posted by Foxy90GT View Post
            not gonna lie might go see this on my own if i have no kid to take with me as an excuse haha
            I can help you get a kid....

Comment

Haven't heard shit about it but it's one of the best Disney movies of all time so I'm down. I remember seeing it in theaters at that shithole in downtown Fort Worth.
              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I can remember watching the original at UA8 in Garland. WOW! Tickets probably less then $2-4 haha.

Comment

Working...
                X