The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by brandon01rt View Post
    My favorite part of the episode was when Daryl with sneaking behind the prisoner holding Rick's gun holding a knife. Badass
    Lol ninjas redneck
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• ninja redneck LOL

Best episode of the season so far.
      Originally posted by 03trubluGT
      Your opinion is what sucks.
      You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

• Daryl has been the most consistent bad ass of the series. They're fucked if something happens to him. I predict he'll get put in a position to have to handle up Merle to protect the group at some point. Hard to say who he would choose at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
          Why didn't they do us all a favor and show that bitch with a bullet going through her skull? The show other characters getting eaten alive. WTF!
          As others have mentioned maybe he didn't do it. I think they did it to save a couple bucks on SFX.

Comment

• Slowly losing interest in this show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shorty View Post
              As others have mentioned maybe he didn't do it. I think they did it to save a couple bucks on SFX.
              Why risk the noise to bring in unwanted attention? If he didn't do it she'd then become a bitch walker with guts hanging out all over. I think they did it because the writers actually believe she was a likeable character and trying to play on the emotions that what she did was morally right. Fuck that shit. Selfish gunch.

Comment

Why risk the noise to bring in unwanted attention? If he didn't do it she'd then become a bitch walker with guts hanging out all over.
                I don't think that's the case, she dead.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• my question is.. and it wasnt my thought but was presented to me..
                  T-dog dies.. and hes a going away event on Talking dead and gets all the going away gifts..

Lorie didnt.. maybe lorie isnt really dead?
                  2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
                    my question is.. and it wasnt my thought but was presented to me..
                    T-dog dies.. and hes a going away event on Talking dead and gets all the going away gifts..

Lorie didnt.. maybe lorie isnt really dead?
                    If she isn't dead I'll kill her myself.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      Just watched it last night, good - ugly ass bitch. Unfortunately she bred.
                      Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      If she isn't dead I'll kill her myself.
                      Lol damn dude.
                      Originally posted by talisman
                      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                      Originally posted by AdamLX
                      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Because fuck you, that's why
                      Originally posted by 80coupe
                      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                      Originally posted by Rick Modena
                      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                        Lol damn dude.
                        I get on a rampage when I find a woman ugly, and I'm forced to watch her. My wife hates it because I'm always yelling shit at the TV. "Oh, better feed the horse.", "I think Louri is in heat.", "Who's that lanky boy? Oh, Louri." etc.

Comment

That selfish twat. Taking the easy way out so others can care for her bastard kid.
                          That's exactly what I thought when that was going on. "Oh, look, Laurie still being a selfish cunt."
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                            That's exactly what I thought when that was going on. "Oh, look, Laurie still being a selfish cunt."
                            lol, no time for newborn, got a date with Shane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                              Daryl has been the most consistent bad ass of the series. They're fucked if something happens to him. I predict he'll get put in a position to have to handle up Merle to protect the group at some point. Hard to say who he would choose at this point.
                              Daryl has a loyal nature. Hard to say. Stay loyal to group or family? Now his family is a dick and Daryl isn't too fond of his brother. Whatever happens it will be one good fight.
                              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                                It's a double slap in the face to her husband. He's now forced to go through the grief of losing the mother of his only kid and now he is forced to take care of a kid that isn't his. Fucking selfish dead twat. The ultimate revenge for killing Shane.

Comment

Working...
                                X