No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like the zombies better in the british movie 48 hours later or something like that where they can run makes it more interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
      I like the zombies better in the british movie 48 hours later or something like that where they can run makes it more interesting.
      28 Days Later is the movie. Damn good zombie movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kenny_Stang View Post
        28 Days Later is the movie. Damn good zombie movie.
        Even the Dawn of the Dead remake was pretty good. Wouldn't consider 28 Days Later a zombie movie (rage virus) but it's pretty close. Preferred 28 Weeks Later more than 28 Days. 28 Days Later had that boring middle part where they go grocery shopping and than camping before it got good again.

Comment

• Comment

• "Dear Baby Jesus, please do not let the rest of this season be an estrogen fest like the first half. Amen."

Stevo
            Originally posted by SSMAN
            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Downloading the seasons now.. gotta check it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by 94form2000z View Post
                Downloading the seasons now.. gotta check it out.
                They are on netflix I believe.

Stevo
                Originally posted by SSMAN
                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Can't wait!

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                    They are on netflix I believe.

Stevo
                    Only season 1
                    Originally posted by talisman
                    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                    Originally posted by AdamLX
                    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    Because fuck you, that's why
                    Originally posted by 80coupe
                    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                    Originally posted by Rick Modena
                    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                      "Dear Baby Jesus, please do not let the rest of this season be an estrogen fest like the first half. Amen."

Stevo
                      Seriously. We need some real, run for your life tension here, not bullshit and drama. They also need to start running out of ammo.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by Yale View Post
                        Seriously. We need some real, run for your life tension here, not bullshit and drama. They also need to start running out of ammo.
                        when SHTF i don't think id be "target practicing" not like they have an endless supply but yah. Waaay to much drama.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                          Even the Dawn of the Dead remake was pretty good.
                          I still think this is one of the best zombie movies ever:

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIINNZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                            I still think this is one of the best zombie movies ever:
                            oddly enough that movie breaks the conventional wisdom of most zombie movies.

- the zombies talk
                            - the zombies are cognitive in that they can plan traps and use simple tools. Example the one zombie using the police radio to send more brains/cops
                            - The zombism affects the dead and the living. The buried and cadavers all return from the dead
                            - the zombism can affect animals, as illustrated with the dog
                            - that zombies feed on brains

oh and if you like behind the scenes stuff heres the documentary about rotld :

MORE BRAINS! A RETURN TO THE LIVING DEAD is available on DVD. Order now! It's the ultimate account of the tongue-in-cheek, stylish and apocalyptic zombie movie. It features contributions from all the main cast as well as clips, photographs, storyboards, conceptual art, publicity materials, archival documents and behind-the-scenes footage.

Comment

• one more week fellas

2/12 mark the calendars

Comment

• Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
                                one more week fellas

2/12 mark the calendars
                                Thanks for the reminder. I need to check my DVR to make sure it's scheduled.

Comment

Working...
                                X