No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But why scream if it's someone else getting ripped open? Isn't he enough of a hard ass at this point to keep it calm?
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
      But why scream if it's someone else getting ripped open? Isn't he enough of a hard ass at this point to keep it calm?
      Loss of his BFF? Guy just blew his brains out point blank, Glenn was just like WTF dude, I put a lot of work into you!

Comment

• Glenn is still alive. The graphics are shitty, but the shot of him being eaten(if he was) the body parts don't line up. So it'll be some bullshit where he magically makes it from walkers screaming his head off.

Comment

• That guy was worthless from the get go. Personally I woulda dealt with him Shane style when the hoard started to close in and made him an edible boat anchor.

Comment

• OK regardless if he's alive or not, how the fuck does he fall after the guy commits suicide? I haven't watched it a second time but I can't figure it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
              OK regardless if he's alive or not, how the fuck does he fall after the guy commits suicide? I haven't watched it a second time but I can't figure it out.
              The dude fell and hit glenn and made him loose his balance and they fell off together.
              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• that was really a poor scene IMO...it looked like it was not him by the angle and height of his head to the hands. When Dale got ate you could 100% tell it was him being torn up...... and what a weak death for a main character. Show it where we know 100% he is gone, but if they play the 1000 zombies around in a feeding frenzy and not one bite happens to G in the middle of it card...that is weak too!

Comment

• Originally posted by zachary View Post
                  that was really a poor scene IMO...it looked like it was not him by the angle and height of his head to the hands. When Dale got ate you could 100% tell it was him being torn up...... and what a weak death for a main character. Show it where we know 100% he is gone, but if they play the 1000 zombies around in a feeding frenzy and not one bite happens to G in the middle of it card...that is weak too!
                  They did it on purpose, though that kind of cliffhanger would have been better used as a mid season or end of season cliffhanger. However, dropping it when they did was very unexpected and caught us all off guard, which was as intended. They confirmed glenn will be back in some form via flashback, walker, or himself maybe. At first I thought he was gone, but now not so sure. Was expecting him to get taken out by a baseball bat this season though. We will see.

Comment

• Also were the people rick fought and killed in the rv the same people Morgan let go towards the end of episode 2? Morgan is gonna end up getting them killed if he doesn't man up and start handling biz
                    "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                      Also were the people rick fought and killed in the rv the same people Morgan let go towards the end of episode 2? Morgan is gonna end up getting them killed if he doesn't man up and start handling biz
                      Yes same ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                        Also were the people rick fought and killed in the rv the same people Morgan let go towards the end of episode 2? Morgan is gonna end up getting them killed if he doesn't man up and start handling biz
                        Yep, he shot them 50 or so times, from a 30 round magazine.

Comment

• The fence gets pushed over and then rolls the dumpster over Glen.

Comment

• Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                            The fence gets pushed over and then rolls the dumpster over Glen.
                            Ooooh, that's a pretty cool idea.

Comment

• I bet rick saves glenn! and calls him a dumb ass!
                              "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Bets on Rick losing his hand over that cut?

Comment

Working...
                                X