No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loving the new season. For a while we've been toyed with Morgan rejoining the group, now I wish he hadn't. He's annoying.

Comment

• Just remember that so far every character who acts as a voice of reason eventually dies a horrible death.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• I view Morgan as someone that sees his group devolving into something that resembles the Wolves.

Comment

• She saved his life so he might be starting to wise up a bit on killing people. I like the character cause he is a voice of reason. Sorely needed in a show full of complete morons for the most part.
          WH

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
            She gone.

They have to use her character before she becomes anymore irrelevant to the story. Now would be a good time.
            "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Da phuq? Ugh..
              Not what I expected!
              "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Motherdick!

Comment

• Damn
                  2003 oxford white cobra whipple powered corn fed
                  2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

• I'm hoping that wasn't glen's guts

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                      I'm hoping that wasn't glen's guts
                      Well in the comics he dies as well, just a different way.

Comment

• Damn. That was telegraphed by at least a few episodes. Don't do favors for idiots, it always bites you in the ass (and everywhere else).

Comment

• I'm not buying it.

Comment

• Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                            I'm not buying it.
                            Nah, they are tearing the guys guts up that punched his own ticket. Glenn just has to lay there and play dead. The blood/guts will cover him and his "live stench" much like Rick and Glenn did in Season 1 and he will "zombie" back to Alexandria...assuming it doesn't rain on him.

Negan will have his prey, they cannot deprive us of this.

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                              Nah, they are tearing the guys guts up that punched his own ticket. Glenn just has to lay there and play dead. The blood/guts will cover him and his "live stench" much like Rick and Glenn did in Season 1 and he will "zombie" back to Alexandria...assuming it doesn't rain on him.

Negan will have his prey, they cannot deprive us of this.
                              I'm inclined to agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                                I'm inclined to agree.
                                I need to re watch the end tonight.. I did think while Glen's guys were getting ripped out, he was still moving a lot
                                "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X