Noooooo, don't stop killing whales!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noooooo, don't stop killing whales!

Just watched the season finally of Whale Wars, I don't really care one way or the other, but I wish the damn Japanese fleet could have harpooned another whale while the Bob barker watched! Can't believe they cancelled the season for killing whales and went home early. They need to learn how to retaliate better!

The whalers should harpoon those idiots and then sink their boat!

Comment

if those guys really cared about whales, they would kill the whalers. until then, they can continue to suck at what they do.
      www.hppmotorsports.com
      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
        Just watched the season finally of Whale Wars, I don't really care one way or the other, but I wish the damn Japanese fleet could have harpooned another whale while the Bob barker watched! Can't believe they cancelled the season for killing whales and went home early. They need to learn how to retaliate better!
        You dont care about the preservation of whale life in the ocean? Im not a tree hugging hippie, but I believe in conservation of the worlds ecosystem and somethings are antiquated like whale hunting.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
          You dont care about the preservation of whale life in the ocean? Im not a tree hugging hippie, but I believe in conservation of the worlds ecosystem and somethings are antiquated like whale hunting.
          Nope, don't care if they kill none, one or 900.

Comment

Working...
          X