Top Shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Shot

Has anyone else watched the last 2 seasons of Top Shot? Season 3 starts tonight on the History channel.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

I watched the first season and, while it was cool, I still found it lacking. Was the second season any better?
    Men have become the tools of their tools.
    -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by MOSFET View Post
      I watched the first season and, while it was cool, I still found it lacking. Was the second season any better?
      It's hard to say because I saw the second season before I saw the first season. I think it was, I didn't care for the people on the first season too much.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I can't watch shows like that because I'm convinced they all suck.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

The show makes me nauseous. Why the fuck do they feel it necessary to dub gunshot sounds over the real thing?

Comment

The GF and I watched the first 2 seasons and last night. It was ok but it'll take a few episodes for everyones personality to come out and see if it'll be any good or not. Not much else on a Tuesday night so we'll probably watch it again this season.
            Originally posted by Nash B.
            Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Quite possibly the lamest fucking show I've ever seen. It's Big Brother with guns.

Now I haven't seen any of the MTV shows, nor do I have any plans to, but I'm almost certain that there are shows worse than Top Shot.
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I watched it last night for the first time, not my thing

Comment

Working...
                X