• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insidious....

Sucks...

Don't waste your Redbox Money....

That is all....

It was GOOD up until half way through and than just lost alllllll steam. I was very interested up until the old lady and those two dudes got involved, than it just flopped imo.

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
      It was GOOD up until half way through and than just lost alllllll steam. I was very interested up until the old lady and those two dudes got involved, than it just flopped imo.
      I was able to guess the entire plot and almost all the "twists" so to speak after the first 20 minutes of the movie.

It's funny you mentioned the exact point in the movie Smurfette and I stopped being interested and started riffing it like Mystery Science Theater....

I mean.... who knew that Darth Maul and Freddy Krueger had a love child with a goat and a key in communicating with the dead requires a World War I gas mask modified by Edison the Elephant from the Great Space Coaster...

Comment

I still can't get past the pussy husband that puts on eye cream before bed. Disappointing....and yet hilarious at the same time. Glad we only paid a buck to see it.
        sigpic

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Comment

If only this was posted yesterday before i decided to have netflix send it today.
          92 Undercover SSP Coupe.
          15 GT w/PP

Comment

Originally posted by raider5.0 View Post
            If only this was posted yesterday before i decided to have netflix send it today.
            It's not horrible. It's not great or scary by any means, but if you're bored it's not the worst way to spend your time.
            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

This is why I DL movies, I can just try it before I buy it...

Comment

Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
                Sucks...

That is all....
                its not the worse movie ive seen. id say its worth the $1. shit, i dodged a bullet by not renting it on the psn for $6
                .....bro....

Comment

We rented it last night for $6 because my wife and sister wanted to watch it. I don't think it was worth $6; it wasn't remotely scary, although it did put a little different twist on ghosts and hauntings, so there was that.

What the hell was the purpose of the gas mask? I just didn't get that part.
                  I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

it's got Barbara Hershey in it...isn't that the bitch that got raped by a ghost in a movie? lol
                    2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by ENKI View Post
                      This is why I DL movies, I can just try it before I buy it...
                      I've had this one for a couple of months but hadn't took the time to watch it.
                      When I have time Hall Pass is first on my list.

Comment

Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
                        Sucks...

That is all....

Watched it today.... Sucked times a thousand!
                        92 Undercover SSP Coupe.
                        15 GT w/PP

Comment

Originally posted by 94form2000z View Post
                          I've had this one for a couple of months but hadn't took the time to watch it.
                          When I have time Hall Pass is first on my list.
                          Hall Pass is OK. Some really funny parts but as a whole...OK at best.
                          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I'm glad redbox exists, lately every movie has been worth $1
                            .....bro....

Comment

I thought it was good but I hated the part were the dad had to leave his body to fight some demon...that was dumb as hell!!

Comment

Working...
                              X