pimp c - still pimpin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pimp c - still pimpin

Anyone picked this up yet? completely forgot this came out today (12th)!
    I'll be picking up my copy in the morning.

Let me know if you like it
    Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

He came out with another album? I thought the naked soul of sweet james jones was going to be his last album?

Comment

good stuff!

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
          He came out with another album? I thought the naked soul of sweet james jones was going to be his last album?
          He's a dead rapper. He has to continue to release new albums ever two years. What the fuck, Jeff? Did Tupac not teach you all you need to know about posthumous releases by deceased urban poets?
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I'm sure he's got wives and kids to feed from the great beyond!

Comment

when you gonna go to church chad?

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Yeah this cd is the shit. go get it.

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
                  Yeah this cd is the shit. go get it.
                  I didn't know he was suppose to put out an album every two years? I know he's dead. The way I understood it though the last album was suppose to the naked soul.

I know Bun B is still in debt because of Pimp C.

Comment

Got a link for that (debt)? This cd was released by rap-a-lot, not by UGK. Its said that this cd is just a bunch of tracks that were never meant to be released to the public.

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
                      Got a link for that (debt)? This cd was released by rap-a-lot, not by UGK. Its said that this cd is just a bunch of tracks that were never meant to be released to the public.
                      I don't have any links or proof. I could probably gather some information though. Bun B has a few songs where he mentions it though. I know one pimp mentions he owes 7 million or something and Bun owes 8.

Bun B has did a lot for Pimp C while he was in jail..... All that advertising Free Pimp C, etc..... Bun planned on making all of that money back he had put into it once Pimp C was out of jail, Pimp didn't live long enough to make the money back and left Bun in debt. It's a fucked up situation from what I've heard.

Comment

Working...
                      X