Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sci-fi/Adventure movie from a couple of years ago name?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sci-fi/Adventure movie from a couple of years ago name?

I'm asking here because Canada is where I heard about it. The plot is that a guy from another planet is following this monster around the galaxy...basically a grendel type character that falls on a medieval Earth...I think at the end, the protagonist ends up destroying his homing beacon so that he can stay on Earth and rule as King.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy? (I've never seen the movie, so I could be wrong)

Comment

Sounds like your talking about Outlander. I originally posted it on Canada and just did a quick look and saw that you replied to it there. Good movie, I watched it while camping with some friends and they all loved it. I bought it on DVD when it first came out and watch it from time to time. Good flick.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
        Sounds like your talking about Outlander. I originally posted it on Canada and just did a quick look and saw that you replied to it there. Good movie, I watched it while camping with some friends and they all loved it. I bought it on DVD when it first came out and watch it from time to time. Good flick.
        Yep, that was it. Ended up finding it on some list of best sci-fi movies of 2008. Was in the top 10. I remember liking it quite a bit. Thanks.
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Evil Dead II/Army of Darkness?
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
          X