No announcement yet.

Rescue Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what a mind fuck but thats been the show all along.I have been dreading the season finale since last week but Im glad the way it ended

Comment

5 Shows for me to watch on DVR. Saw bit of tonights show... not sure WTF...

Going to miss it. Had some great parts to it. Freaking sucks, last few years I lost 24, Lost, Boston Legal, Smallville ( yeah yeah), and some cancelled shows like Jericho, V, Flashforward, etc....

Damn TV
      Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

i'm sad to see this show go! it was the only show i've ever kept up with.

great ending btw to a great series!

Comment

how did it end? we just moved and our cable wasnt hooked up in time so i missed the last episode and im not sure when it will be replayed.
          2007 Silverado CC
          1970 Mustang Coupe

True Street Motorsports. 972-542-9886

Comment

***SPOILER ALERT***

The way last week ended, it lead you to believe they all died. The show opens with Lou speaking at a funeral. No Tommy, No Black Shawn, etc. He then identified 5 burned bodies in the morgue. As it turns out, Lou is the only one that died. Everyone was busted up though. So Tommy retires, black Shawn quits, Franco put in a transfer and request for lieutenant, Mike wants a transfer, and same for white Shawn. They had Lou's funeral, spread his ashes, Tommy had to deliver his baby at home, Janet makes him go back to work, etc. Great ending.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              ***SPOILER ALERT***

The way last week ended, it lead you to believe they all died. The show opens with Lou speaking at a funeral. No Tommy, No Black Shawn, etc. He then identified 5 burned bodies in the morgue. As it turns out, Lou is the only one that died. Everyone was busted up though. So Tommy retires, black Shawn quits, Franco put in a transfer and request for lieutenant, Mike wants a transfer, and same for white Shawn. They had Lou's funeral, spread his ashes, Tommy had to deliver his baby at home, Janet makes him go back to work, etc. Great ending.
              thanks man.
              2007 Silverado CC
              1970 Mustang Coupe

True Street Motorsports. 972-542-9886

Comment

Working...
              X