Bad Teacher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Teacher

I have to say this was a horrible movie. I had some hope for it with the people in it but it was plain horrible. They tried to hard to be funny by going as vulgar as possible and the movie was just choppy and thrown together. To me this isn't even worth a view after it goes to video.

That's the troll's (Cameron Diaz) movie, right? If so, that hunk of shit didn't look even remotely entertaining.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

More so looking forward to Horrible Bosses. With that cast, it would be harder to fail than make at least a decently funny movie.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Horrible boss does look good, I detest camron movies since something about mary.

Comment

Yup not good
          -1997 Supra- mid 8 second street car
          -1993 Cobra- 700rw
          -2012 CTS-V- 9 second daily driver
          -1991 Coupe- LSA/TT/4L80 in the making
          -2007 GSXR 1000- built turbo bike

Comment

I thought it was alright. The only funny parts were by jason segel.

Comment

Agreed, he was the only one that had a couple of good lines. I didn't even intend to see this movie but I screwed up the movie time for Super 8 so me and the wife saw this instead. Should have just gone home.

Comment

Originally posted by 1kwikGT View Post
                Agreed, he was the only one that had a couple of good lines. I didn't even intend to see this movie but I screwed up the movie time for Super 8 so me and the wife saw this instead. Should have just gone home.
                I don't think either of them are worth watching.
                How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Cameron Diaz has looked good in one movie, the Mask. It's a rarity, but her looks went the opposite of her career after that.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    Cameron Diaz has looked good in one movie, the Mask. It's a rarity, but her looks went the opposite of her career after that.
                    I was thinking that I was the only one who thought this...
                    Originally posted by mutherjuggz
                    That whole "making love" shit is for the birds. I won't get all graphic on my preferences, but if you can't knock the bottom out with a vengeance.... leave me alone

Comment

Watched it on Friday, thought it was OK. Had a couple of chuckles, but thought it would be much better.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                        This. Since then she is ugly and goofy looking.

Comment

Originally posted by T-TOPPS5.0 View Post
                          I was thinking that I was the only one who thought this...
                          no, it's widely accepted as the "Cameron Diaz, Mask vs Cameron Diaz, post-Mask reverse gain theory"
                          www.hppmotorsports.com
                          ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by momostallion View Post
                            no, it's widely accepted as the "cameron diaz, mask vs cameron diaz, post-mask reverse gain theory"
                            lol

Comment

Saw this at the drive in last night, it was actually pretty good. Wasn't constant laughing hilarious, but it was decent. Jason Segal is the man.

Comment

Working...
                              X