Ryan Dunn dead at 34 years old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan Dunn dead at 34 years old

Co-star of the Jackass movies Ryan Dunn was killed in an apparent vehicle crash in Pennsylvania this morning. Unsure as to who was driving, one other dead in the crash. Vehicle was engulfed in flames when police arrived. RIP Dunn.

Ded

Comment

Well fuk... I searched in where I figured it belong.

Comment

Yeah, everytime I try to post some news, someone beats me too it. So I just comment on other threads now.
        Ded

Comment

**BREAKING NEWS**

This KLIF Bulletin from Dallas: Three shots reportedly were fired at the motorcade of President Kennedy today near the downtown section. KLIF News is checking out the report, we will have further reports, stay tuned

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
            **BREAKING NEWS**

This KLIF Bulletin from Dallas: Three shots reportedly were fired at the motorcade of President Kennedy today near the downtown section. KLIF News is checking out the report, we will have further reports, stay tuned
            LMFAO!!!! Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
              **BREAKING NEWS**

That's bullshit. I am being told via an interoffice memo there were at least 4 shots and two gunmen.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                That's bullshit. I am being told via an interoffice memo there were at least 4 shots and two gunmen.
                Yall can kiss my arse! That is too damn funny!!!

Comment

Glad you enjoyed it.

Comment

Working...
                  X