Primus at the Palladium Ballroom Weds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primus at the Palladium Ballroom Weds

Anyone going? Just found out they were playing and thinking about checking it out. I've always wanted to see them live.

that would be cool to see! is Les Claypool still in the band?

Comment

There is no Primus without Les Claypool.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
        that would be cool to see! is Les Claypool still in the band?
        Originally posted by talisman View Post
        There is no Primus without Les Claypool.
        Exactly, Les Claypool IS the band.

Comment

Saw them open for Rush the first time I ever saw Rush back in... 91? 92? That was the only time. I would have liked to have gone sometime in the mid-late 90s though.
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

it'll be a good show, if it weren't on a weds i'd go.

Comment

Just now saw this. Great.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                Just now saw this. Great.
                Well fuck me.

You dudes have posted up about a lot of really awful late 80's/early 90's music; Primus does not fall into that category.

Comment

I went and it was a sweet show. They played for about 2 hours. Being a bass player, I've always wanted to see them live. I can play a few of his songs, but sometimes I don't see how he pulls some of that shit off…

PRIMUS SUCKS!

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                    Saw them open for Rush the first time I ever saw Rush back in... 91? 92? That was the only time. I would have liked to have gone sometime in the mid-late 90s though.
                    They did a tour with Helmet back in like '96 where they rotated as headliners. How awesome would that've been?
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                      They did a tour with Helmet back in like '96 where they rotated as headliners. How awesome would that've been?
                      Would have given my left nut. I had no idea who they were when I saw them with Rush but loved them instantly. It just so happens that I discovered Helmet around 93-94... Somewhere around 8th or 9th grade. I still listen to both bands (older stuff) quite frequently. Helmet just isn't the same anymore, nor do I understand why they are still called Helmet when Page is the only original member left. Neither is Primus.

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                        Would have given my left nut. I had no idea who they were when I saw them with Rush but loved them instantly. It just so happens that I discovered Helmet around 93-94... Somewhere around 8th or 9th grade. I still listen to both bands (older stuff) quite frequently. Helmet just isn't the same anymore, nor do I understand why they are still called Helmet when Page is the only original member left. Neither is Primus.
                        Primus last good CD was the brown album, its been complete shit since

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                          Primus last good CD was the brown album, its been complete shit since
                          Antipop had its moments. Animals-People was fucking awful though.

Comment

Working...
                          X