Chicago Code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicago Code

Anyone been keeping up with this? I think Geor first mentioned it, then I heard them talking about it on The Ticket. It's a Shaw Ryan creation, and I like most everything he has done. Cop show, with a heavy influence on corrupt politics. Tonight was part 1 of the 2 part season finale. Excellent, IMO.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

I've not really been keeping up with a whole lot of television lately. Maybe I'll watch an episode before going to bed tonight. Seems like a short run for a network television show though. Couldn't have been more than 15 episodes.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
      I've not really been keeping up with a whole lot of television lately. Maybe I'll watch an episode before going to bed tonight. Seems like a short run for a network television show though. Couldn't have been more than 15 episodes.
      Don't they almost always short run the first season?

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        Don't they almost always short run the first season?
        I'm not sure man. I watched one from three weeks ago last night. This would be the episode where they finally get some dirt on Alderman Gibbons by tying him directly to Killian. I tried watching the next one as well but fell asleep before getting too far into it.

Guess it won't really matter all that much about the number of episodes since it was cancelled just last week.

Comment

I'm not sure man. I watched one from three weeks ago last night. This would be the episode where they finally get some dirt on Alderman Gibbons by tying him directly to Killian. I tried watching the next one as well but fell asleep before getting too far into it.

Guess it won't really matter all that much about the number of episodes since it was cancelled just last week.
          I had no idea it was cancelled. That sucks, I like it. I like the main character too, from his Brotherhood days. And the guy that plays Gibbons is a good actor as well. Anything about corruption intrigues me. Show was a little slow to get going, as all are, while they are developing the characters. But there were lots of twists and turns along the way that kept me entertained.

Comment

I had no idea it was cancelled. That sucks, I like it. I like the main character too, from his Brotherhood days. And the guy that plays Gibbons is a good actor as well. Anything about corruption intrigues me. Show was a little slow to get going, as all are, while they are developing the characters. But there were lots of twists and turns along the way that kept me entertained.
            Yeah I liked the cast, as a whole, too. I'm starting to wonder if Shawn Ryan might have pissed someone at Fox off, as the last two shows he's been involved with have aired either on Fox or FX and have been exceptional shows that got cancelled after the first season. Hell, I thought Terriers could have been the best show to ever be on FX. I dunno. Probably a stretch.

Comment

Yeah I liked the cast, as a whole, too. I'm starting to wonder if Shawn Ryan might have pissed someone at Fox off, as the last two shows he's been involved with have aired either on Fox or FX and have been exceptional shows that got cancelled after the first season. Hell, I thought Terriers could have been the best show to ever be on FX. I dunno. Probably a stretch.
              I could see that... However, I'm of the opinion that reality TV is fucking ruining everything. Especially when it comes to major networks. They want American Idol viewership from everything, and they aren't getting it with quality, well written TV shows. So, IMO, it was cancelled so they can shove more reality garbage down the dumbass American public's throats. Fuck that nonsense. I'll stick with the AMC, Showtime, and HBO lineup. I loathe 'reality' TV.

For the record, I'd plow the shit out of the mixed breed Superintendent. She's not drop dead hot or anything, but she's a sneaky bitch, and that makes it wiggle a little.

Comment

I could see that... However, I'm of the opinion that reality TV is fucking ruining everything. Especially when it comes to major networks. They want American Idol viewership from everything, and they aren't getting it with quality, well written TV shows. So, IMO, it was cancelled so they can shove more reality garbage down the dumbass American public's throats. Fuck that nonsense. I'll stick with the AMC, Showtime, and HBO lineup. I loathe 'reality' TV.

For the record, I'd plow the shit out of the mixed breed Superintendent. She's not drop dead hot or anything, but she's a sneaky bitch, and that makes it wiggle a little.
                The first few episodes shot, the camera person always made sure to get a shot of her ass in the frame. I appreciated that! And I would plow it as well.

Comment

you two fags should set up a date for the season finale! maybe at brents place and he could cook a romantic dinner?

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                    you two fags should set up a date for the season finale! maybe at brents place and he could cook a romantic dinner?

god bless.
                    I only cook for you, sweet cheeks!

Comment

I only cook for you, sweet cheeks!
                      3-WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                        3-WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

god bless.
                        gang bang! We gonna turn your white ass out!

Comment

gang bang! We gonna turn your white ass out!
                          Matt and Sean already did that last week.

Comment

Watched one episode about 3 weeks ago but have about 4 to watch on DVR. Can't really remember the one I watched but I didn't delete it from my scheduling.

Any of you like Flashpoint? I was glad to see it start back up.

Comment

Nothing beats The Shield, still wish that show was on tv
                              Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                              Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                              Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Working...
                              X