Eric Bana's The Beast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eric Bana's The Beast

Watching this documentry about Eric Bana (actor from Australia if ya didnt know) and his obsession with racing and his childhood fantasy car. Australian 73 XB Ford Falcon GT coupe. He also interviews fellow car enthusiasts with cool stories from them. Jay Leno, Jeremy Clarkson, and Dr. Phil (apparently he's a car nut...). So far its very interesting. Good watch. That is all. Oh, its on Netflix.
    Last edited by Tannerm; 05-16-2011, 05:43 PM.

He just finished restoring his Falcon and I am in love!!! God, I wish this car was readily available in the US... THat is a slick ass car.

Comment

With Eric Bana. Finally got to see this. Pretty interesting movie that looks at the psychology of being a car guy. That poor car. :( It's available on Netflix instant. I was having a hard time trying to find a copy when it first came out. Not a fantastic movie or anything, but it's interesting, and I think a lot of you guys

There was a larger thread back in Canada - it's still something I need to watch.

Comment

It was a good flick imho. Only a car person would enjoy.

Comment

I actually think non-car nuts would like it, too. My mom hates when I talk about cars, and she loved it. She said it was the first time a car guy's obsession was ever explained to her.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Wasnt too keen on the ending... It was great they restored his dad's 'bird, but what about the Beast!

Comment

The only thing that bothered me about it was were is the car now. Is it still in storage or is he getting it back into shape. My guess is after a wreck like that I would let it sit a year or two and the start back at it.
              Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Great flick.

Comment

Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
                  The only thing that bothered me about it was were is the car now. Is it still in storage or is he getting it back into shape. My guess is after a wreck like that I would let it sit a year or two and the start back at it.
                  I remember seeing/hearing somewhere that it's back together now.

Comment

Working...
                  X