Ashton Kutcher replacing Charlie Sheen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jluv View Post
    Huh? The kid has gotten thinner as he's gotten older.

The past couple of seasons havent been as good as the older ones (typical for any series), but as far as sitcoms go, overall it has been golden.
    Like I said I haven't seen it in a good while, but I saw him last as a fat, lazy older kid. Kind of an AJ Soprano.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
      Huh? The kid has gotten thinner as he's gotten older.

The past couple of seasons havent been as good as the older ones (typical for any series), but as far as sitcoms go, overall it has been golden.
      I agree. The last couple of seasons the jokes have been rehashed and it seemed Charlie just hadn't been delivering them as sharply. It was probably due to his personal life. The main reason i liked the show was for the housekeeper anyway. She always cracked me up. But c'mon...Kutcher? This numbnut has ruined every show and movie he's ever done. I will watch it a few times out of pure curiosity but i don't see a good transition like when Charlie Sheen replaced Michael J Fox on Spin City.

Comment

You guys are retarded, Kelso was pure genius.

Now if they'd only replace John Cryer with Hyde, and the kid with Fez this show could really go somewhere!

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
          You guys are retarded, Kelso was pure genius.

Now if they'd only replace John Cryer with Hyde, and the kid with Fez this show could really go somewhere!
          Kelso was the shit, he hasn't done anything since though.
          .223 > 911

Comment

Working...
          X