No announcement yet.

Ashton Kutcher replacing Charlie Sheen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ashton Kutcher replacing Charlie Sheen?

on Two and a Half Men? Guess i'm finished with that show.

That won't last long.
    .223 > 911

Comment

I'm still surprised when people tell me they watched that show in the first place. That show is terrible.
      Last edited by YALE; 05-14-2011, 02:05 AM.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Yale, it's been pretty fucking horrible for the last 2-3 seasons. It was a little bit better before then.
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
          I'm still surprised when people told me they watched that show in the first place. That show is terrible.
          Terribly hilarious!

I liked the joke I heard on The Ticket today - they were replacing Jon Cryer, not Charlie Sheen, with Ashton Kutcher.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

i would catch an episode every now and then, it was okay. kinda corny at times though..

so is kutcher gonna just take over his old role or something? wtf, that would make no sense

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
              Terribly hilarious!

I liked the joke I heard on The Ticket today - they were replacing Jon Cryer, not Charlie Sheen, with Ashton Kutcher.
              Swap one ass plunger for another. Genius!
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

That show is done...

Comment

This won't be winning. Why do people still think Kutcher is still a viable option for anything. His movies suck.

Comment

Kutcher is terrible never watched watched the show, this will continue that.

Comment

I used to watch that show a long time ago. That kid has gotten really fat. On that note, I think the only person who could've matched Sheen would be Uncle Jesse (John Stamos)

Comment

I liked the show. It was pretty good. But they're not replacing him. They've got a plot of why Charlie left and why Ashton is there. I'll give it a go to see what it's about.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                          I used to watch that show a long time ago. That kid has gotten really fat. On that note, I think the only person who could've matched Sheen would be Uncle Jesse (John Stamos)
                          If they throw Jon Stamos in there, I'm gonna have to watch it.
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
                            I liked the show. It was pretty good. But they're not replacing him. They've got a plot of why Charlie left and why Ashton is there. I'll give it a go to see what it's about.
                            Well that makes more sense, but they could have transitioned it I think relatively easy with the same storyline with John Stamos.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                              Huh? The kid has gotten thinner as he's gotten older.

The past couple of seasons havent been as good as the older ones (typical for any series), but as far as sitcoms go, overall it has been golden.

Comment

Working...
                              X