Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

you know what IS great about fast and furious five?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
    badass ≠ competent
    slowhand = cocksucker
    2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Originally posted by bjtheman1 View Post
      I saw it and it was good but I left at the credits, what did I miss?
      check youtube

Comment

I think this was the best one in a while. Wasn't a hug fan of the middle ones, although I don't remember a ton about them.

I like that they kept the history between the characters but they didn't try to do the same plot all over again. I'm not saying the heist plot is new, but it was way better than another street racing movie IMO.
        "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
        -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I found it confusing. They are bringing back characters that I thought died in the previous films. Looks like 6 will be bring back another that appeared to have died before.

spoiler info
          I thought the action was good and nonstop. the safe scene was not realistic to me. i was fooled at the end. didn't see the getaway coming.

Comment

Originally posted by GT Fanatic View Post
            I found it confusing. They are bringing back characters that I thought died in the previous films. Looks like 6 will be bring back another that appeared to have died before.

spoiler info
            I thought the action was good and nonstop. the safe scene was not realistic to me. i was fooled at the end. didn't see the getaway coming.
            This one and the last one were supposed to be between 2 and Tokyo Drift. We'll see how long they drag that out, though.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
              This one and the last one were supposed to be between 2 and Tokyo Drift. We'll see how long they drag that out, though.
              Chronological order.

The fast and the furious
              2 fast 2 furious
              fast and furious
              fast five
              tokyo drift.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                Chronological order.

The fast and the furious
                2 fast 2 furious
                fast and furious
                fast five
                tokyo drift.
                Repost

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                Technically it should be part 4.

The fast and the furious, too fast too furious, fast and furious, the fast five and the fast and the furious: Tokyo Drift. Followed by Fast and Furious 6 which is already in the works.
                Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Working...
                X