• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rerun 10pm friday i believe.
    www.hppmotorsports.com
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Two hot chicks, one holding an UMP-45 and the other a AR (or I guess M4). Good enough for me now.

I thought the CG was pretty bad though. The "skitters" were decent enough, but the mechwarrior type aliens were just...wow...SciFi channel type CG...Spielberg needs to get better CG peeps in there.

Comment

I watched it last night. Poorly written and predictable. The CGi was lacking though.

I am keeping in mind that these two episodes were the pilots though and they may not represent the quality of the rest of the show. I'm going to watch the next few at least.
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I watched it and thought it was good. Being that this isn't a big blockbuster movie or anything, instead a series on cable, I kind of knew the CGI wouldn't be top notch. My thinking anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
            That shit was pissing me off, too. Other than that it was good, though. But damn the commercials were literally every 5 minutes.
            I had it on the DVR and got to FFWD through them, but was still bothered by the amount of commercials. They really got carried away.

Comment

yea, no shit on the commercials. I think the whole show was really an hour and another hour of commercials.

Comment

Damn...hope they are put online somewhere/sometime.

<- no satellite nor cable TV.
                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                  I watched it last night. Poorly written and predictable. The CGi was lacking though.

I am keeping in mind that these two episodes were the pilots though and they may not represent the quality of the rest of the show. I'm going to watch the next few at least.
                  To be fair, the last truely "unpredictable" show or movie I can remember seeing is "LOST", and that is only because they had no real plot in mind and made shit up as they were shooting.
                  I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Working...
                  X