Falling skies on TNT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falling skies on TNT

Saw some previews for this new series on TNT and it looks pretty good. Looks a little War of the Worlds'ish but could be good.

Edit: starts in June

Steve Spielberg producing, too.

The main story is AFTER Earth is conquered. The premier should have a quick "we got our asses kicked", but the main storyline and series will focus on survival and resistance.
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

I can't fucking wait for this!
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

So is anybody watching this tonight? Pretty good so far.

Comment

Damnit, I forgot to set my DVR for it. Will do that tonight, probably be repeats playing I'm sure.

Comment

So far so good.
            Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Recorded it and plan on watching it tonight. Hope it's good.

Comment

I was interested but got caught up working on the car and missed it. If somebody finds it listed again let me know.
                Originally posted by Nash B.
                Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

TNT finally made a watchable show!!! I didn't have very high hopes, but this was better than expected. I've heard they already booked a second season, so the network is confident in it too...

Comment

it'll get canceled like the rest of the good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                      I was interested but got caught up working on the car and missed it. If somebody finds it listed again let me know.
                      Well, a little late, but I saw it listed last night at midnight, so I set the DVR.

Comment

might have to catch this as a re-run

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                        it'll get canceled like the rest of the good stuff.
                        eh it's less likely to get cancelled on tnt vs being on a network channel.
                        www.hppmotorsports.com
                        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                          Well, a little late, but I saw it listed last night at midnight, so I set the DVR.
                          Lol, thanks for letting me know I missed it twice now!
                          Originally posted by Nash B.
                          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Was watching it yesterday, pretty good and I don't even watch shows like that very often. Mostly just sports and cartoons

...I did find it ironic that they actually said "Brought to you with limited commercial interuptions by Hyundai.". Yet for every five minutes of show we got 10 minutes of commercials. I would of turned it off if it had been the origional planned amount of commercials.
                            .223 > 911

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
                              Was watching it yesterday, pretty good and I don't even watch shows like that very often. Mostly just sports and cartoons

...I did find it ironic that they actually said "Brought to you with limited commercial interuptions by Hyundai.". Yet for every five minutes of show we got 10 minutes of commercials. I would of turned it off if it had been the origional planned amount of commercials.
                              That shit was pissing me off, too. Other than that it was good, though. But damn the commercials were literally every 5 minutes.
                              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Working...
                              X