Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GT Dan View Post
    Did you get it fixed?
    TX Redneck got me all fixed up again. I HIGHLY recommend him and cant say my laptop ever run better! Its fast and he really went above and beyond to help me.

If you have any computer issues, use him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
      Worst Buy's "warranty" covers hardware but they'll do other things too at a hefty cost.
      I use to have a pc from best buy with the extended warranty on it. I had a wireless card on it and sent it in for repair and they broke the antenna off and denied any responsibility for it. I told them to go f*** themselves and the worst buy credit card.

Comment

Originally posted by houstondallas View Post
        TX Redneck got me all fixed up again. I HIGHLY recommend him and cant say my laptop ever run better! Its fast and he really went above and beyond to help me.

If you have any computer issues, use him.
        Thank you for the kind words. Should you have any issues, feel free to call/text me.

Bryan

Originally posted by GT Fanatic View Post
        I use to have a pc from best buy with the extended warranty on it. I had a wireless card on it and sent it in for repair and they broke the antenna off and denied any responsibility for it. I told them to go f*** themselves and the worst buy credit card.
        Sounds about right. They tried to tell me that adding an XFX 8400GS OCed the proc in one I bought back in '06 and tried to deny the warranty. Silly freak squad.

Comment

Working...
        X