Alienware Computers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alienware Computers?

So I have been looking at getting one of these things. Daaaaaaaamn they are exspensive. So are they worth all the hype and price? Just the entry one is around $600 on sale. Any input would be appreciated. I dont want to make a $1600 mistake or worse.

Originally posted by ARIX View Post
    So I have been looking at getting one of these things. Daaaaaaaamn they are exspensive. So are they worth all the hype and price? Just the entry one is around $600 on sale. Any input would be appreciated. I dont want to make a $1600 mistake or worse.
    I'm not sure about the laptops but the money you'd pay for the desktops you can build just as nice of a computer for a lot less expensive.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
      I'm not sure about the laptops but the money you'd pay for the desktops you can build just as nice of a computer for a lot less expensive.
      x2 Make Newegg your new friend.

Comment

With how quickly out of the box computers become obselete I don't know why anybody would pay for more expensive ones.
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Agreed, if you are looking for a desktop, just build your own. Not difficult at all and it is way cheaper than alienware.

Comment

If you'd like help buildin one on paper(parts selection) and piece for piece, I'd be happy to help.

The advantage of BYO is upgradeability and repairs w/out worries of going through the OEM(Dell/Hateway), choice of parts for customization to fit your needs, not what the OEM suggests.

Lemme know,
            Bryan
            Last edited by Tx Redneck; 02-23-2011, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
              The advantage of BYO is unreadability
              Unreadability?
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
                Unreadability?
                Lolz, thanks. I errantly allowed spell check to change it to that.

It's been corrected.

Comment

Working...
                X