aCid the pimpster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aCid the pimpster

This fool came over at 1030 lastnight and fixed my computer! Hes a good guy in my book, still suck at WOW tho... Thanks Jeff!

Comment

Hell i need somebody to come to my house and fix my computer. I am having an issue connecting my computer to my wireless router. Any takers? I'll pay somebody to come fix it, I'm in Valley ranch at 635 & MacArthur area.
      Originally posted by Nash B.
      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Can you connect to your router with anything else?

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
          Can you connect to your router with anything else?
          The router sends the signal to my Xbox and it works fine. I can see the router listed as an option when searching my wireless adapter and it will connect but then gets stuck acquiring a network address and just sits there.
          I had this issue before and posted a thread about it, a few people gave some advice but I am kind of dumb when it comes to computer stuff. I had been hooking up to a neighbors router for a while but now they moved so I'm back to this mess.
          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

You know your router works, so there are some settings on your PC that need changing.

Try this...

Go to Control Panel
            Right click on your wireless connection
            Select Properties
            Under the General tab scroll down and find Internet Protocal (TCP/IP)
            Click Internet Protocal (TCP/IP) and select Properties

Under the general tab ensure that you are set to Obtain the IP and DNS automatically.

Comment

Tx redneck was able to get me going last night. He is tha man!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                  Quote of the week!!!!!!! I may even put that in my sig.
                  Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                  There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                    Quote of the week!!!!!!! I may even put that in my sig.
                    Lol Doooooo it!

Comment

Working...
                    X