PS3 - Black Ops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kanetrain View Post
    You can do it that way, or you can type in a code to get the 2 other levels.
    Code?

I'm still a noob... Only lvl 31 and still haven't played campaign or zombie mode, only multiplayer online. The only gun I use is the M16 I hate how it only does the burst fire though. Still waiting to unlock the AK47.

Comment

Yeah while you're at the main menu, look down at your hands and alternate L2 and R2 back and forth until you stand up. Then move around back to your right and find the computer terminal. I don't remember the code, just google it, you'll type it in and it will unlock "Five" then there's another code for "Dead Ops Arcade" but it's stupid.

Comment

New maps anyone? I got them last night and played the new zombie map, got to 23 first try pretty awesome level.

Gonna test out the new multiplayer maps tonight.

Comment

I dig the new maps. Haven't played them all yet, though.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            I dig the new maps. Haven't played them all yet, though.
            I'll be on tonight playing..... Match a few? How are the new maps? I plan on buying the update when I get home today.

Comment

Setting up now
              Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
                Setting up now
                Send me a request I'll be on later tonight after work...

papa_pepper

Comment

Someone on here mentioned cheats:

Well if you look at You Tube and search for Black ops cheats or auto bot or spy bot you will find videos of people cheating.

I hate this shit, some guy shoots you once or twice and your dead and when you watch the kill cam he had like 100% accuracy. Or the one where you are hiding somewhere or something and it seems like the guy already knew where you where although the other team didn't have a spy plane or a motion sensor or a camera....yeah that shit gets annoying.

A-Ginormous-wang is my screen name if anyone wants to add (9th prestige going on 10 here in a day or so)
                  Originally posted by Sean88gt
                  You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                  Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                  You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                    Someone on here mentioned cheats:

Well if you look at You Tube and search for Black ops cheats or auto bot or spy bot you will find videos of people cheating.

I hate this shit, some guy shoots you once or twice and your dead and when you watch the kill cam he had like 100% accuracy. Or the one where you are hiding somewhere or something and it seems like the guy already knew where you where although the other team didn't have a spy plane or a motion sensor or a camera....yeah that shit gets annoying.

A-Ginormous-wang is my screen name if anyone wants to add (9th prestige going on 10 here in a day or so)
                    Haha I remember the days of playing Counter-Strike 1.5 and 1.6 with all the cheaters!!! Surprised you can actually cheat on black ops....

Comment

i havent seen anyone cheat on Black Ops really.

the only time ive seen someone cheat is when me and my friends were playing against some guy and it would lag only when you shot at this one specific person on the other team.

We would kill everyone else with no problem at all / no lag.. Had nothing to do with our connection because all 4 of us were talking to each other saying why the fuck does it lag when you shoot at this guy.
                      Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                      Your opinion is what sucks.
                      You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Treyarch is been really good on getting the updates quick to fix any hacks or glitches on the PS3 that is. The only problem I see in Black Ops is the server, using someone as a host. More times than not the host is going to have the advantage. Even if you think you saw him first and started shooting right away or knife him first the kill cam will show you otherwise.

Anyone wants to play on the new zombie map Ascension? Tomorrow night.

2015 Ruby Red Mustang GT - Current
                        2006 Black C6 Z06 - Gone
                        2012 Silver Blade Grand Sport C6 - Gone
                        2006 Black C6 Corvette - Gone
                        2004 Black Vert. Cobra - Sold
                        2003 Oxford White Cobra - RIP 4/08/12 My birthday

Comment

Originally posted by Kingjoey View Post
                          Treyarch is been really good on getting the updates quick to fix any hacks or glitches on the PS3 that is. The only problem I see in Black Ops is the server, using someone as a host. More times than not the host is going to have the advantage. Even if you think you saw him first and started shooting right away or knife him first the kill cam will show you otherwise.

Anyone wants to play on the new zombie map Ascension? Tomorrow night.
                          I'm down. Hit me up.

Comment

What screen do i go to add me a user name? My son made his but it wont let me make mine

Comment

Add me crackas paul_376

Comment

Man, you guys are pretty serious.

I've had the game since the day it came out, play as often as I feel like I can, and just hit level 50 this week. Only play online in multiplayer (1.22 KDR), usually in Team Deathmatch or Mercenary Mosh Pit. I miss Mercenary Team Deathmatch a lot though. Zombies offline, mostly split screen at the office.

Gimmie a silenced Commando and I'm good to go.

SasquatchCrotch

Comment

Working...
                                X