PS3 - Black Ops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by motoman View Post
    Yeah I've played through the campaign and the story is decent, the twist at the end is predictable though.

And yes, First Strike is the first map pack available. 4 new multiplayer maps and 1 new zombie map. However it's not out for PS3 yet.
    What kind of bullshit is that? I'm too addicted to playing online haha

Comment

i only play online too.. i think i played the actual game one time for an hour just cause my internet went down.
      Originally posted by 03trubluGT
      Your opinion is what sucks.
      You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
        i only play online too.. i think i played the actual game one time for an hour just cause my internet went down.

Same shit here. I was having issues logging on this week so I played the campaign and passed it all. It was alright, at the end you play Zombies as President Kennedy. I thought that was a little fucked up tho!!

Comment

You can prestige after you make it through level 50, basically you start all over in the game and play through it again, instead of being level 50 you'll be prestige 1. Each of the prestige levels have different rank icons. When you start over you have no perks, no weapons, and no attachments unlocked. Prestige levels will gain extra slots to save weapon setups.

So yea i am at six going into 7

Comment

Originally posted by MILK View Post
            Same shit here. I was having issues logging on this week so I played the campaign and passed it all. It was alright, at the end you play Zombies as President Kennedy. I thought that was a little fucked up tho!!
            What?

Comment

I haven't played campaign since the first cod...

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                What?
                There's a mode called zombie mode where you fight against zombies. At the end of the game you're in the white house as president kennedy trying to defend yourself against a zombie attack.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                Originally posted by Denny
                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

There's a mode called zombie mode where you fight against zombies. At the end of the game you're in the white house as president kennedy trying to defend yourself against a zombie attack.
                  That's fucking badass sounding.... I need to play campaign now!

Comment

Originally posted by MILK View Post
                    So yea i am at six going into 7
                    Fucker, I've been slacking lately. I've been playing mostly zombies lately, just getting back to playing multiplayer as I got to a good number of zombie rounds (32). I'm at level 29, 4th prestige need some catching up to do.

PSN is xkingjoeyx if anyone wants to play online or zombies.

2015 Ruby Red Mustang GT - Current
                    2006 Black C6 Z06 - Gone
                    2012 Silver Blade Grand Sport C6 - Gone
                    2006 Black C6 Corvette - Gone
                    2004 Black Vert. Cobra - Sold
                    2003 Oxford White Cobra - RIP 4/08/12 My birthday

Comment

Originally posted by Kingjoey View Post
                      Fucker, I've been slacking lately. I've been playing mostly zombies lately, just getting back to playing multiplayer as I got to a good number of zombie rounds (32). I'm at level 29, 4th prestige need some catching up to do.

PSN is xkingjoeyx if anyone wants to play online or zombies.

Bring it.

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                        That's fucking badass sounding.... I need to play campaign now!
                        You don't have to beat the game to play zombies dude, just go to the main menu where it says "Zombies" and hook it up.

Comment

Don't you unlock the 2nd level of zombies by completeing campaign. I honestly HATE black ops but since MW2 is completely fucked/hacked I've got no choice. Haven't found another multiplayer fps that has as smooth of mapping as mw2 without clipping, lagging, or shit graphics

RESIDENT ELECTRICIAN AND WIRING GURU!!!!

Comment

jefehbk on ps3 if any of you want to get your game on....
                            sigpic

Comment

my k/d ratio really blows unless i have my ak47.

I prestige about 3 weeks ago and have been slacking with the other guns. I do like the FAMAS and M16 though.
                              Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                              Your opinion is what sucks.
                              You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Originally posted by RuStYpNuS View Post
                                Don't you unlock the 2nd level of zombies by completeing campaign. I honestly HATE black ops but since MW2 is completely fucked/hacked I've got no choice. Haven't found another multiplayer fps that has as smooth of mapping as mw2 without clipping, lagging, or shit graphics
                                You can do it that way, or you can type in a code to get the 2 other levels.

Comment

Working...
                                X