Help with Emailing List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Emailing List

I have a pretty extensive email list I need to send stuff to(800+ members) and am having issues figuring out how to do this. Basically I need to be able to email all of the members at once without having to manually enter all of their addresses. I have all of their email addresses in an excel spreadsheet. I'm sure Outlook could do this for me, however I have yet been able to figure out how to configure that damn program.

TIA

Taylor

Just an FYI, if you're going to be sending out a mass email or bulk email like that and you don't have any sort of paid service to do that then you should look into it. You can easily get your email black listed for sending bulk email like that if you're not doing it the right way. We use www.membersfirst.com for to send emails and such to the members of our clubs.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Thanks for the heads up, never done anything like this before.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
        Thanks for the heads up, never done anything like this before.
        Yeah believe it or not most service providers have people that look out for "spam" or bulk sending. I'm not sure what makes using these services and different from sending from your account directly but something about the servers they send from. We've actually had membership directors at our clubs not use the service and get their emails black listed to where people won't get their emails anymore. It's a huge pain in the ass when that happens.
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
          Just an FYI, if you're going to be sending out a mass email or bulk email like that and you don't have any sort of paid service to do that then you should look into it. You can easily get your email black listed for sending bulk email like that if you're not doing it the right way. We use www.membersfirst.com for to send emails and such to the members of our clubs.
          So I called Members First a couple days ago and got no answer, left a detailed message and haven't gotten a call back.

Do you have any other suggestions as far as who would be a good choice for these emails? Need to get them out asap. TIA.

T

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
            So I called Members First a couple days ago and got no answer, left a detailed message and haven't gotten a call back.

Do you have any other suggestions as far as who would be a good choice for these emails? Need to get them out asap. TIA.

T
            The only other one I'm familiar with is www.benchmarkemail.com, mainly because I was looking at using them when I was looking into starting a photography business.

Comment

Working...
            X