• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by funfordcobra View Post
    huehuehue
    ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
      Did I miss windows 9? I have 8 but I did not think there was a 9 yet.
      10 is so badass it blew right past 9.
      WH

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
        Someone DL it and tell me if it broke your games!!!
        Hearthstone is fine, but every time battle.net updates it breaks the Taskbar Pin.

Comment

I've been using Win10 since the public preview came out. It is a huge improvement over Win8 or even Win7. They have gotten a lot right this time.

Start menu is back with some nice improvements.
          OS knows if it is on a tablet or desktop/laptop. If in tablet mode, the start menu disappears and the interface is optimized for a tablet. If you go to any use case involving a keyboard and mouse, it goes into desktop mode and you get the start menu back.
          Cortana is added for voice search. You just say "Cortana" and ask a question. It works fairly well.
          They've added the Edge web browser to replace Internet Explorer. I think Chrome is still better but edge is a huge improvement..

The release date is July 29. Do not upgrade until then. Right now it is still in preview release.

Comment

So is this a free upgrade for windows 8? I haven't upgraded to 8.1 yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
              So is this a free upgrade for windows 8? I haven't upgraded to 8.1 yet.
              yes look by your clock you should see a ms icon that says get windows 10 if you have been doing your updates

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                yes look by your clock you should see a ms icon that says get windows 10 if you have been doing your updates
                Word. Thanks. I guess I'll finally hook my gaming rig back up and check.

Comment

Working...
                X