No announcement yet.

Battlefield 3 Details.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I loved planes in BF2. Yeah, they were a rape train if you had a good pilot, and scrubs would just eat dirt.

If you wanted to max kills, you hopped in a plane. If you wanted to WIN, you groundpound.

The good thing about planes is you only had a few flying around, and usually they would be too busy trying to shoot each other down.

I was one of the better pilots in the game (a couple games going 60-0, etc) and I did one hell of a job groundpounding. We did really well in tournaments too for competitive play.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
      I loved planes in BF2. Yeah, they were a rape train if you had a good pilot, and scrubs would just eat dirt.

If you wanted to max kills, you hopped in a plane. If you wanted to WIN, you groundpound.

The good thing about planes is you only had a few flying around, and usually they would be too busy trying to shoot each other down.

I was one of the better pilots in the game (a couple games going 60-0, etc) and I did one hell of a job groundpounding. We did really well in tournaments too for competitive play.
      Wrong, jets with a good driver could win a map easily. If you're constantly bombed off the cap point, not much you can do but die.

Comment

I have had plenty of games where I would go 50-and-5 or whatever in the J-10 on Wake Island, ,bombing, strafing, and taking out every vehicle I see, and still get our ass kicked because my normal ground pounding crew wouldnt be online. Not a lot you can do about bombing when someone takes the airfield, and you can easily avoid bombs by manuevering between the buildings there. It's not like people dont see you coming in on your bomb run if they know what they are doing.

Now if you are talking about bombing with the Su-34, then thats different. you nuke the crap out of whatever's below you, but if they cant shoot your slow ass down, then shame on them.

Comment

Jets weren't overpowered as long as there was some decent fighter opposition in the air, but that was all too often not the case because shitty pilots would insist on stealing jets.

I had a couple 150+ no death games. I'd take any of you wannabes to the house

Comment

Originally posted by exlude View Post
            Jets weren't overpowered as long as there was some decent fighter opposition in the air, but that was all too often not the case because shitty pilots would insist on stealing jets.

I had a couple 150+ no death games. I'd take any of you wannabes to the house
            I'll mow some people over. Air to air I wouldn't be touched in the J-10, EVER. The Mig was my favorite all-rounder. The F-35s sucked balls though.

Comment

Sounds like the audio for that trailer was mixed by Trent Reznor
              01 Turbo Miata
              96 4x4 Suburban

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
                Sounds like the audio for that trailer was mixed by Trent Reznor
                It was
                Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by 88Kaufmann View Post
                  Please please let them fix the aircraft...

BF2 is was an awesome game, but as a whole, the aircraft were overpowered flying tanks that no ground unit or vehicle in any circumstance could bring down if you knew what you were doing.... add to that 10 people on a team killing each other just to get in a plane made it just friggin stupid at times....

At the very least, I hope they bring in some SAMs with teeth....

Project Reality: A better game:
                  http://www.realitymod.com/
                  WTF? I could always take out aircraft with the AA vehicles. If you had a plane chasing it he would use his flares early and I could get a lock on and bam. Also the aa was very good at taking out the jets with leading.

Also... DOES ANYONE know if it will have LAN?
                  First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Working...
                  X