Battlefield 3 Details.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 3 Details.

64 man servers, fighter jets , Frostbite 2.0 Engine and going prone. Hell yes.

your missing alot

Battlefield 3 is the true successor to Battlefield 2. Beyond our signature multiplayer, we have also included a full single-player campaign and a co-op campaign – all straight out of the box. As for fan favorite features, how does the return of jets, prone, and 64-player multiplayer (on PC) sound?

features:
    • frostbite 2 – battlefield 3 introduces frostbite 2, the incredible technology that takes animation, destruction, lighting, scale and audio to new heights. Built upon this powerful game engine, battlefield 3 immerses players physically and emotionally to the world around them like never before.

• feel the battle — feel the impact of bullets and explosions, drag your fallen comrades into safety, and mount your weapon on almost any part of the terrain. Battlefield 3’s cutting edge animation, spectacular visuals and real as hell battle gameplay attack your senses and make you feel the visceral warriors experience like no other fps.

• unparalleled vehicle warfare — the best online vehicle warfare experience gets even better with a fitting sonic boom as fighter jets headline impressive lineup of land, air and sea vehicles.

• urban combat — take the fight to iconic and unexpected places in the usa, middle east, and europe including claustrophobic streets, metropolitan downtowns, and open, vehicle-friendly landscapes as you fight your way through the war of tomorrow.

Locations Confirmed: Paris, Tehran and New York
    http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/batt...der-now.aspx##

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
      What a shitty trailer. I liked Battlefield 2 a lot. The campaign IMO was a lot more fun that any of the CoD's. I only played the multiplayer for a bit, and it could use a little more customization but it was pretty fun.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Battlefield 2 had a campaign?

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
          Battlefield 2 had a campaign?
          ^^

Looks great, I cannot wait for it. I loved just jumping in a mig and going 60-0 for the map. I forsee a bunch of this bullshit

If you like the movies from Snoken Productions you should be a fan at:http://www.facebook.com/pages/Snoken-Productions/63122276423?ref=tsor visit them at:Htt...

Comment

Sucks for you console kiddies! The console versions only supports 24 players. PC supports 64.

Comment

Oh, and it wont work on Windows XP, so if you have some old school shit you better step up.

Comment

I can haz BF Vietnam?
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                  Oh, and it wont work on Windows XP, so if you have some old school shit you better step up.
                  Oh, now that sucks. Screw Vista! And I have no desire to upgrade to Win 7.
                  "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                    Vista blows, but 7 is quite nice TBH. Dual boot?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                      why? windows 7 is great.

I think its good they are pushing the envelope a little bit with a PC-centric effort here.

Oh, and i cant wait for Strike at Karkand with frostbite 2.0

Comment

oh, and i cant wait for strike at karkand with frostbite 2.0
                        qft!

Comment

Comment

why? windows 7 is great.
                            1) I'm a cheap bastard.
                            2) Don't want to go through the "fun" of wiping my computer to install Win 7. Last I heard, you can't upgrade XP to Win 7.
                            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• unparalleled vehicle warfare — the best online vehicle warfare experience gets even better with a fitting sonic boom as fighter jets headline impressive lineup of land, air and sea vehicles.
                              Please please let them fix the aircraft...

BF2 is was an awesome game, but as a whole, the aircraft were overpowered flying tanks that no ground unit or vehicle in any circumstance could bring down if you knew what you were doing.... add to that 10 people on a team killing each other just to get in a plane made it just friggin stupid at times....

At the very least, I hope they bring in some SAMs with teeth....

Project Reality: A better game:
                              http://www.realitymod.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X